TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hot Summer Nights Car Cruise To Benefit Charity

Rattlesnake

Hello,

I told the local Ford Dealer after I have attended these events that they have every year, I would like to help out.

This event will be help on July 11 from 10 am to 6 pm.

The location is the Monroe County Fairgrounds on M 50 west of Monroe (South Custer)

If you need directions email or pm me and I'll help out.

I am going west to Las Vegas in a week and when I return I will bring back some flyers to pass out for Shelby products. Would love to have some additional team Shelby members present and if possible,maybe park in the same area. The fairgrounds has inside parking but it is a dirt floor.

I like the outside parking around the large oval blacktop track they have, and it's on grass.

I will also have a limited number of Factory Five brochures to pass out as well, for all of their products.

Here is the press release I have with the detailed information.. If you can, would like to have you there.

Saturday, July 11, 2015 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Monroe County Fairgrounds
3775 S. Custer Road, Monroe, MI 48161

About the Event

It’s that time of year again when we start organizing our annual “HOT SUMMER NIGHTS” Car Cruise to benefit Mercy-Memorial Hospice of Monroe. It is our 19th year! We supply all food, beverages, and entertainment for this great event; however we are looking for support in the form of gifts, publicity, volunteers, or any contributions that would help. We’re counting on our local businesses to support our program and help make this another successful year.

We are proud to show our support for this community project that attracts thousands of people every year. Mercy Memorial Hospice of Monroe reaches hundreds of people facing a terminal illness. They also support their families and loved ones with support groups and many other services too numerous to list.

The show will be at the Monroe County Fairgrounds. Contact Dave Perry at (734) 240-4959 to get information on vender space availability.

For the last 19 years we have raised over $350,000!!! We are pleased that all of the funding stays in Monroe. We appreciate and need all of the support from local businesses and volunteers every year! We hope that you will join us in our effort to raise funds for such a wonderful cause again this year.

The date for what has become an annual event has been set for Saturday, July 11th, 2015. We have set a “NEW TIME”. The show will run from 10:00 until 6:00 pm. Please contact “Hot Summer Nights” Chairman, Dave Perry at 734-240-4959, for offers of support, or for any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you from all of us at Friendly Ford!

Rattlesnake

jebaldwin@charter.net