TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jerry Wilmert Funeral Service

07gt500conv

Central Florida Shelby owners...

We will meet on the Florida Turnpike at the TURKEY LAKE PLAZA, just north of the I-4 entrance.

Meet up time: 9:15 AM, Leaving at 930 AM

We will leave from the service plaza and go north on the Turnpike, before I-75. we will cut across to SR 301 to I-75 to arrive in Bushnell around 1030 AM.

Exit #309, (I think it's County Road 673), off of Interstate 75, and head West about a mile or so to the cemetary.

I will try and make this, I just have to leave a lot earlier than most!

There's really no place at the I-75 exit for everyone to meet up before proceeding to the cemetary - any thoughts on where those coming in from "all points" should do a final gathering and then motorcade to the cemetary?

Sam

OK, after a brief discussion with Jim - for those coming down from the Northern areas of Florida, I/we will meet the Central Florida gang at the I-75 Lake Panasoffkee exit, (# 321), service station just West of the interstate at 10:15 am and depart by 10:30 am to head to the cemetary.

If anyone cares to join up with me as I travel South, I'll be coming down from NE Florida. I'll hit I-95 just below the Florida/Georgia border around 7:30 am, then head South to I-10. I-10 West to US301 then South to just North of Ocala where I'll cut-over to I-75 on CR326. From there it's I-75 South to the Panasoffkee exit!

Sam

Edited for direction!

Edited by 2007_Shelby_GT