TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She Is Finally Done!!

hawkbarr

My wife's GT350 is finally done! Just picked it up from SA in Vegas. Second to the last GT350 to be built. Triple Black Vert, 624HP option along with cooling, brake and interior packages. Car is a blast to drive and it was fun driving around Vegas with the top down before loading her up in the trailer for the trip home.

post-27342-0-49521400-1423724591_thumb.jpg

Very cool!!! Can't wait to take it out to High Plains and give it a whirl! You said I can do that right? I'm sure I remember something like that... :hysterical:

That's what I heard him say.

Yeah, really, I did.

Phill (you can pay me later)

Thanks all!! We are really blessed to have both cars. The 350 is a blast to drive, (even though its unlicensed and has 49 miles on it).

The car has great balance, unlike the nose heavy SS, but more to come on that as we put more time behind the wheel. No question it will corner better.

RaisedOnFords, on 12 Feb 2015 - 8:12 PM, said:

Very nice GT350, she is as beautiful as she is rare. I can't wait to get our 2014 GT350 build numbers, were you given any hints on what they are? Who installed your side scopes? I like them.

Sorry I didn't get any total 2014 numbers. Overall for 2011-2014 there were around 430 cars produced and like under 50 convertibles.

We worked with SA to install the side scoops and black valve covers. The valve covers really turned out well with the rest of the engine compartment. What do you guys think?

Here is a pic:

post-27342-0-06768500-1423801646_thumb.jpg

Ya sorry. I AM old school. They'll always be valve covers in my mind.

Naw, it still has Valve covers. They're under the Coil Over Plug (COP) covers and are also called Cam Covers with DOHC's.

*I* knew what ya meant!

And I agree. They look good. DAMN good.

Phill

Naw, it still has Valve covers. They're under the Coil Over Plug (COP) covers and are also called Cam Covers with DOHC's.

*I* knew what ya meant!

And I agree. They look good. DAMN good.

Phill

Thanks Phil !

My wife's GT350 is finally done! Just picked it up from SA in Vegas. Second to the last GT350 to be built. Triple Black Vert, 624HP option along with cooling, brake and interior packages. Car is a blast to drive and it was fun driving around Vegas with the top down before loading her up in the trailer for the trip home.

Need a son? Very nice.

Thanks all!

I'm sure everyone is itching for a nice day to get their cars out.....forecast says 18" of snow this weekend. So not soon. And then there are all you guys up in the Northeast.......UGH, prayers for you all.

Archived