TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some Positive Vibes

05mustangman

Just wanting to share some positive experience I had at Shelby American today. I'm actually at Shelby almost every month but just felt this was a good time to share some good experience there. The new guy at the retail counter, great guy! Super friendly and very helpful. Last month a bought the Cobra lamp and there was only the one on display in the showroom. He quickly ran to the back and brought out a brand new one for me. Great customer service. The older lady on the retail counter, awesome! Man I really wish a could remember their names! But the retail experience has gotten SO much better lately. Got to chat with Frankie for a few a bit as well. A lot of positive vibes going on at Shelby. That is great to see!

So yea, there's some positives experiences at Shelby American lately! :rockon:

I've had a few great experiences of late myself. I purchased a couple sets of floor mats from their eBay site and the quoted shipping charges were actually honored. I purchase a floor mat set from their store a few months back and was charged $55.00 for shipping. It's nice to finally get reasonable shipping rates.

Thanks SAI.

AK.

I'll jump on this, too! Got my phone call that my Super Snake was ready 2 months and 2 weeks after it arrived there. With all the holidays during the process and my 4 add ons, that's pretty timely. Jeremy Roberts was available and responsive throughout the process and Ralph H. made the close out and delivery painless (minus the cash outlay) and seamless.

Thanks SAI,

Curt

My first experience with Shelby was at the old facility at the LVMS back in 2008. Since then, I have ordered items, had an SC installed, visited the facility more than once and really felt like a team member - pretty awesome when you can talk to the president like you have known her/him for ever, asked to get folks together for signatures, photos ops etc. I cannot recall a bad experience. Customer service is very important and I think more than often Shelby does a great job.

Just my 2cents, I also have had nothing but great service and resolution to issues that have occurred. I feel there are always going to be blunders in any business ( especially with growing pains). It's how you recover from these situations that make it better for all of us. You only learn by mistakes and SAI has tried hard to make things right (at least for me). My S.S. had a small issue after arriving back home in late Dec. It was resolved by our local Ford dealership through SAI as a great working relationship between Shelby and Ford. I feel confident that any further needs will be taken care of and with the service we would expect from SAI and Ford.

I've been to both new and old shop every year some times twice a year for the past 6 yrs.

I have never had anything but a FANTASTIC experience. Good vibes no matter who was working there.

I believe that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Edited by jerseygator

I've been to both new and old shop every year some times twice a year for the past 6 yrs.

I have never had anything but a FANTASTIC experience. Good vibes no matter who was working there.

I believe that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Holy crap Gator......is THAT true!!!

:rockon:

I haven't really ever bought anything "big" from SA since joining Stangs Unlimited years and years ago...besides my first TS membership and a couple of autographed items from Carroll to help the Children's Foundation. I must say however, the tIme I sent my window sticker in for Carroll to sign, I also sent a throw away camera and they were kind enuf to take two shots of him signing it. THAT was completely unexpected! :victory:

Then a month or so ago, I bought one of the sets of GT350 wheels from SA (off EBay) .......instant response, fast shipping, and EXCELLENT packaging!!

Thanks SAI!! :salute:

Edited by BIKEBOY

Thank you all for the compliments! It's great to know that the SAI team's hard work is not going unnoticed!

Please keep the feedback coming, we take them seriously and when we can change for the better, we try to do that.

We hope to see you all at the Bash!

Thanks again,

AJ

And I'll tell ya too, when I was there on Monday, the shop was definitely NOT empty. Looked like there was a car on every lift. So I know there was some concern on another thread that it looked empty, definitely not the case on Monday. And the shop looked extremely clean as well!