TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detailing Services Available For The Bash

MMcGuirk

Derek from Alpha detailing will be offering his services at this year’s Shelby Bash. Derek offers mini details and car washes, all the way up to full details with prices starting in the $40 range.

Derek is taking appointments for southern California and at the Mandalay Bay through out the entire Bash.
Please contact Derek directly @ 530 312 0246 or superstangable@gmail.com.
Visit Alpha Detailing @ www.alphaautodetailing.com

If this is the same person that was there at the Bash last year doing cars in the parking garage, I felt he did a great job for a great price. Either way, thanks for setting this up as before

Yup, Derek has been with us a few years now, and he works his tail off while there

Yup, Derek has been with us a few years now, and he works his tail off while there

Thanks Tom, I also did a search from last year. Here is my comment:

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

I will echo Bookwyrm

I had mine done on Tuesday afternoon and Derek did a great job for a fair price. Future Bash goers I would recommend his service. See link: http://www.teamshelb...at-shelby-bash/

Derek brings a great service to the event

He keeps the cars looking GREAT so we can enjoy the event, and spend less of our time cleaning

But it only works (for both sides - us and him) if there's enough support for his services - he travels a great distance to be there and works his tail off from the beginning of the Bash until the end

If you're interested, give him a call or drop him an email . . . you will not be disappointed

See everyone soon

Pat

Derek here owner of Alpha Auto Detailing

I just want everyone to realize that what i do takes time and in my home town i am the best at what i do hand down and do air plans, helicopters and half a million dollar cars but i have the time to make them look perfect and at these Shelby bashes time is a problem and i don't want anyone to be disappointed so please call,text or email me now so I can get you an appointment so time is not a factor. I would like to make sure its organized and everyone gets there cars detailed or washed when they need it done. Keep in mind you all are going to be driving a lot a most likely will need your vehicle cleaned and taking your car to a car wash is not a good idea at all they do more damage then good when it comes to paint microscopic scratches and the end results.

Are basic car wash gives you way more then a wash. You get the inside of your wheels cleaned your breaks calibers cleaned wheel wells cleaned and tires and wheel wells dressed as well as removing all your bugs with special soaps and products for a streak free shine.I only use the best buffers like the rupes 21,flex or cyclone orbital buffers so you have no worries of swirl marks and this goes for all colors dark or light vehicle wise. I want people to understand that i can do full details and paint correction where i can remove all your microscopic scratches for perfect paint but it is a 3 step processes that takes me time.

Also this year at the Bash I will also be selling amazing professional detailing products like tire dressings,detail sprays,paint sealant sprays,waxes and interior detailing products stuff that you cant buy anywhere and are for professional detailers so you will want these products. The sealant spray is amazing. Its just like a spray detailer but hazes fast like a wax and all you do is wipe it off for an amazing high gloss depth and shine that lasts on your vehicle for 8 months to a year protection wise depending on how you wash your vehicle.

Also I can Blow dry vehicles if requested if its something you feel makes a difference.

I will also be using the best microfiber rags from The Rag Company.com they are seven dollars a piece high end edgeless microfiber rags so I will only have the best rags as well.. I only use new rag for exteriors also unless its for your interior.

All i want is everyone to be happy at the end of the day. And to make sure everyone gets there cars done when they need them done.

Thanks guys you all are such a great group of guys. I dont have a Shelby Yet but I will someday lol . I do have a 600hp Sn95 5.0 363 with a Vortech blower that would give some of your cars a good run for there money... lol j/p

Derek here owner of Alpha Auto Detailing

I just want everyone to realize that what i do takes time and in my home town i am the best at what i do hand down and do air plans, helicopters and half a million dollar cars but i have the time to make them look perfect and at these Shelby bashes time is a problem and i don't want anyone to be disappointed so please call,text or email me now so I can get you an appointment so time is not a factor. I would like to make sure its organized and everyone gets there cars detailed or washed when they need it done. Keep in mind you all are going to be driving a lot a most likely will need your vehicle cleaned and taking your car to a car wash is not a good idea at all they do more damage then good when it comes to paint microscopic scratches and the end results.

Are basic car wash gives you way more then a wash. You get the inside of your wheels cleaned your breaks calibers cleaned wheel wells cleaned and tires and wheel wells dressed as well as removing all your bugs with special soaps and products for a streak free shine.I only use the best buffers like the rupes 21,flex or cyclone orbital buffers so you have no worries of swirl marks and this goes for all colors dark or light vehicle wise. I want people to understand that i can do full details and paint correction where i can remove all your microscopic scratches for perfect paint but it is a 3 step processes that takes me time.

Also this year at the Bash I will also be selling amazing professional detailing products like tire dressings,detail sprays,paint sealant sprays,waxes and interior detailing products stuff that you cant buy anywhere and are for professional detailers so you will want these products. The sealant spray is amazing. Its just like a spray detailer but hazes fast like a wax and all you do is wipe it off for an amazing high gloss depth and shine that lasts on your vehicle for 8 months to a year protection wise depending on how you wash your vehicle.

Also I can Blow dry vehicles if requested if its something you feel makes a difference.

I will also be using the best microfiber rags from The Rag Company.com they are seven dollars a piece high end edgeless microfiber rags so I will only have the best rags as well.. I only use new rag for exteriors also unless its for your interior.

All i want is everyone to be happy at the end of the day. And to make sure everyone gets there cars done when they need them done.

Thanks guys you all are such a great group of guys. I dont have a Shelby Yet but I will someday lol . I do have a 600hp Sn95 5.0 363 with a Vortech blower that would give some of your cars a good run for there money... lol j/p

Scheduled!

I want to apologize to everyone that Alpha Auto Detailing wont be attending this years bash... There is no reason to have 2 detailing services at this years bash and its just not economical for my business to drive all that way if you have a great detailing service that is local in Vegas that is sponsored by Shelby to make sure and keep your vehicles washed and cleaned. I was never told about another detailing service tell last minute. When i found out I was told that they where there to only sell products not to detail anything and that the post was going to be fixed and it wasn't and I was told i would lose if i said anything about it from Michael so no worries. I hope everyone has a great time and your all such a great group of guys seriously and i hope everyone has a great time and is safe.

Derek, thanks for the heads up and pm. It is disappointing to hear but I also understand the business point of view. You do great work and as a Bash participant your on site service made it very convenient so my time was more enjoyable time spent with friends. Nice collection of pictures especially the GT-H :) I hope this is only temporary as I think this is a loss for Bash attendees.

Okay guys so after talking to Shelby and making sure we are on the same page, I am happy to say I will be attending the event this year. Those of you attending the Bash will have me driving with you guys and keeping them not only clean but giving them a little extra tender, love, and care lol. Long story short, after seeing a Shelby sponsored detailer post on the site, it was my understanding that I would be competing with someone else at the bash and figured i would not go but I should have talked to Shelby before making that decision. After having a long talk with shelby I am very happy to still come if you guys will want me lol j/p. So Alpha Auto Detailing will be there for the 4th year in a row. I am looking forward to the event, the beautiful cars, and conversing with all the guys. Cant wait to see all you again, you're all such an amazing group of guys.

P.S next year at Sears point lets do some drag racing and see if you can beat my little sn95 ??

Derek,

You should bring it to the NORCAL SAAC Mini-Nats in August this year!

Glad to hear things worked out and you'll be at the Bash - (bring your helmet to Spring Mountain and maybe I'll give you a ride in my little SGT).

Ask Harald (H0050) if it's worth it. :cool:

Okay guys so after talking to Shelby and making sure we are on the same page, I am happy to say I will be attending the event this year. Those of you attending the Bash will have me driving with you guys and keeping them not only clean but giving them a little extra tender, love, and care lol. Long story short, after seeing a Shelby sponsored detailer post on the site, it was my understanding that I would be competing with someone else at the bash and figured i would not go but I should have talked to Shelby before making that decision. After having a long talk with shelby I am very happy to still come if you guys will want me lol j/p. So Alpha Auto Detailing will be there for the 4th year in a row. I am looking forward to the event, the beautiful cars, and conversing with all the guys. Cant wait to see all you again, you're all such an amazing group of guys.

P.S next year at Sears point lets do some drag racing and see if you can beat my little sn95 ??

Derek

This year's Mini Nats will feature drag racing on Friday afternoon

Watching you trying to beat Pottydr will be epic.

Keep in mind most late model Shelby's easily run in the mid 11's

Derek

M

My car will have a 363 stoker with a Vortech T trim at 13 to 15 psi and should easy have anywhere from 600 to 700rwhp with A/C and heater and get 24mpg on the hwy and run like stock. Trust me it will run 11's all day long at only 500rwhp. The car is only 3400lb with me in it with a full tank of gas .. Right now the car makes 500rwhp only because it still has the stock bottom end with Trickflow stage 3 ported heads , Trickflow track heat intake,vortech blower,meth injection with a custom ground cam and all the other bolt ons you can buy and it made that much power at only 12 degrees of timing. The car should be in the 15 degree range or more timing wise but because me and the tuner( Shaun at A.E.D ) where both scared we where going split the block down the middle lol we backed off the timing. So at this moment im building my new motor as we speak. Should have it done soon. But my car is always on drag radials at all times 335/35/18 but i will be on slicks and skinny's when i come this year lol.. I just want to race you Michael and Rick lol .. See if my cheap little sn95 can beat these big bad shelbys lol j/p..http://youtu.be/uD_3ngFIVcY

Derek

can we do like a cash days where everyone puts some money like 20 bucks in a pot and who ever wins get the pot? Will makes sure its fair and put each one of the cars in there own HP groups so its fair?? Good idea for sure?? NO?

My car will have a 363 stoker with a Vortech T trim at 13 to 15 psi and should easy have anywhere from 600 to 700rwhp with A/C and heater and get 24mpg on the hwy and run like stock. Trust me it will run 11's all day long at only 500rwhp. The car is only 3400lb with me in it with a full tank of gas .. Right now the car makes 500rwhp only because it still has the stock bottom end with Trickflow stage 3 ported heads , Trickflow track heat intake,vortech blower,meth injection with a custom ground cam and all the other bolt ons you can buy and it made that much power at only 12 degrees of timing. The car should be in the 15 degree range or more timing wise but because me and the tuner( Shaun at A.E.D ) where both scared we where going split the block down the middle lol we backed off the timing. So at this moment im building my new motor as we speak. Should have it done soon. But my car is always on drag radials at all times 335/35/18 but i will be on slicks and skinny's when i come this year lol.. I just want to race you Michael and Rick lol .. See if my cheap little sn95 can beat these big bad shelbys lol j/p..http://youtu.be/uD_3ngFIVcY

He has the easy part over with, talking about it, and talking and talking

can we do like a cash days where everyone puts some money like 20 bucks in a pot and who ever wins get the pot? Will makes sure its fair and put each one of the cars in there own HP groups so its fair?? Good idea for sure?? NO?

Save your money....take lessons from the master - that's Mr Pottydr to you.

You are shifting your car

Archived