TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50Th Anniversary Mustang

sebecke1

My local dealer has a 50th Anniversary Mustang on their showroom floor. The car looks nice and the cashmere seats are neat looking. The MSRP on the sticker was just over $46K, but the dealer added a $25000 ADM for a final price of $71000! Unbelievable!

My local dealer has a 50th Anniversary Mustang on their showroom floor. The car looks nice and the cashmere seats are neat looking. The MSRP on the sticker was just over $46K, but the dealer added a $25000 ADM for a final price of $71000! Unbelievable!

What stealership is that,? Should be in the showroom for a long time.

Most dealers will sell any 2015 mustang on the X plan. $25k adm is just a really a stupid marketing decision. I hope when the Shelby GT 350 comes out that us customers will not pay any adm.

I know it's insane and I would never pay an ADM, but the dealer here in Denver where we have our Mustang club meetings has 9 50th's right now, both colors and transmissions. They have already sold more than 10 of them. They have 25K ADM's on all of them and sell them very regularly. Must be a bunch of folks in Denver who are Rocky Mountain High in more ways than one. The reason they have all of these is that they buy them from the other dealers around the country. All of them that I looked at were originally delivered to Florida, North Carolina, or Texas dealers. They also buy in all the Raptors they can get. They have about 15 in stock right now and sell on average 5 a week. Crazy I know, but they get ADM's on all of their Raptors also. How they do it, I have no idea. This is where I get my cars usually also, but I never pay an ADM. I actually paid 11K under sticker on my Roush, but they wanted them gone.

I know it's insane and I would never pay an ADM, but the dealer here in Denver where we have our Mustang club meetings has 9 50th's right now, both colors and transmissions. They have already sold more than 10 of them. They have 25K ADM's on all of them and sell them very regularly. Must be a bunch of folks in Denver who are Rocky Mountain High in more ways than one. The reason they have all of these is that they buy them from the other dealers around the country. All of them that I looked at were originally delivered to Florida, North Carolina, or Texas dealers. They also buy in all the Raptors they can get. They have about 15 in stock right now and sell on average 5 a week. Crazy I know, but they get ADM's on all of their Raptors also. How they do it, I have no idea. This is where I get my cars usually also, but I never pay an ADM. I actually paid 11K under sticker on my Roush, but they wanted them gone.

Wow could it be the elevation there??

The actual sales price is likely quite different from the price in the window.

I'm sure they are not getting the full 25K adm, but if they were not getting some adm, they couldn't afford to be buying them in and transporting them from as far away as Florida.

• 3 weeks later...

I just turned down one in Toronto today for MSRP $56K + tax for a Wimbledon white automatic.. add 13% tax and finance on the balance

it was more than I paid for my GT-500 in 2010.

They also have a new 2014 GT-500 white with stripe delete for $65k.

I was ready to pull the trigger but decided to wait to see GT-350 pricing and what else Ford may have coming down the pipe in the near future.

It is still available if anyone is looking

• 4 weeks later...

Cruisin along, listenin to tunes, sitten in the passenger seat of #172 yesterday with a Hot Blonde in the driver's seat, (My wife). All of a sudden she pulls over and says "you're driving". I may take a little heat from some of my fellow members, but I was impressed. First time I've driven it since we took delivery in January. Truth be known, only the second time she's driven it either. My wife's very protective of our kids, our grandaughter, our Beagles, and her Mustangs, and I know where I fit in ! So I was surprised. Sweet ride. I may be getting a new Shelby GT sooner rather than later now !

Yep Wimbeldon White auto. It is gorgeous!

Sounds like they're not flying off of the shelf. I've seen several 2015 mustangs selling below sticker. Seems too soon???

Guys are now waiting to see if they want the new Camaro instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived