TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Bash 2015 Car Show?

speedrx

I am flying into Vegas around noon on Sunday March 8th so will miss much of the Bash. I understand the car show is on the 8th, does anyone know the times for the show? I was thinking of driving out to check it out but can't get there until around 2 PM and was wondering if it would mostly be over and a waste of time to drive out. I don't see where the times for the show are posted.

The show will be mostly over by 1 pm, but there may be many folks hanging out watching the racing still going on in the afternoon. Nothing scheduled after that, so I would assume that many folks will remain, and some will be heading home.

I've done this trip numerous times. It is really kind of equal in time and traffic as going to the Speedway from Mandalay Bay.

That being said, a good time is guaranteed for all.

SA will miss out on the foot traffic from show attendees this year. Maybe they should bring the mobile store

We will be at Shelby Friday afternoon, Friday evening and Saturday evening... plenty of time for us all to spend money.

The trip from the strip to Spring Mountain is not that bad.

45 minutes to an hour tops !

Watch speed from the strip to the last traffic light on Blue Diamond rd./ SR 160, and then again once you hit the 4 lane 70mph zone.

NHP and the locals will most likely be on the hunt.

And that 4 lane 70 mph zone is very easy to hit 100+ on.

Yes, I assumed I get in at noon, check in to the hotel and head that way it would take me until 2 PM, I was hoping it was running into the afternoon with awards around 5 PM or so, sounds like it is mostly morning only. I will be going by SA later in the week.

For those of us who have signed up without track privileges (I'm in a rental for the weekend), I presume that we can come up to the track and spectate, is that correct?

Yes you can.

For those of us who have signed up without track privileges (I'm in a rental for the weekend), I presume that we can come up to the track and spectate, is that correct?

The Bash is centered around the track....the Poker Run Saturday will end at the track, the car show Sunday is at the track, lunch will be served there both days.

• 4 weeks later...

The Bash is centered around the track....the Poker Run Saturday will end at the track, the car show Sunday is at the track, lunch will be served there both days.

With a side of burnt rubber.

If its a rental, does that not designate it a track car? :headscratch:

:hide:

The trip from the strip to Spring Mountain is not that bad.

45 minutes to an hour tops !

Watch speed from the strip to the last traffic light on Blue Diamond rd./ SR 160, and then again once you hit the 4 lane 70mph zone.

NHP and the locals will most likely be on the hunt.

And that 4 lane 70 mph zone is very easy to hit 100+ on.

Just keep 'em in front of you and enjoy the ride...

post-8727-0-28077600-1425581221_thumb.jpg

Sorry I am going to miss this year's BASH...

Those of us unable to attend would love to see photos posted daily of the events. Thank you in advance. :cool:

You should become friends with Thomas Raber on Facebook,he attends just about everything going including just about every Bash!!!

He takes more photos of everything as his day progress's so you shouldn't miss too much!

Archived