TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt Poster Used At Sa

HARALD KELLEY

I was looking at the auction but for the money anybody could easily get one of these made for about $70.00. I know it wouldn't be the one hanging in the Museum but close enough.

I always thought about getting a grabber blue 2008 Mustang and putting some black stripes, a few emblems and a super charger on it and calling it a GT500. I could easily get the car and have one built for $20k. I know it wouldn't be a real one but close enough. :poke:

QSS

I always thought about getting a grabber blue 2008 Mustang and putting some black stripes, a few emblems and a super charger on it and calling it a GT500. I know it wouldn't be a real one but close enough. :poke:

QSS

Shhhhh ... we don't want to anger it

:whistling:

I always thought about getting a grabber blue 2008 Mustang and putting some black stripes, a few emblems and a super charger on it and calling it a GT500. I could easily get the car and have one built for $20k. I know it wouldn't be a real one but close enough. :poke:

QSS

That would be pretty much impossible. :thumbsup: In the S197 Grabber blue wasn't even available until 2010 so good luck trying to find a 2008 Mustang that is Grabber Blue. :toot: Or you could own a Grabber Blue 2013 Boss 302 and have just much fun as I have with mine. :puppy_kiss:

Others felt that $99 plus $70 for shipping on the poster was a bit HIGH otherwise it would have sold for more. :zombi: It is odd that Shelby is selling everything but the kitchen sink on eBay. :shrug:

That would be pretty much impossible. :thumbsup: In the S197 Grabber blue wasn't even available until 2010 so good luck trying to find a 2008 Mustang that is Grabber Blue.

Ah heck, I'd just take it to Maaco and 'Get er done" for $599 so now i'm at $20,599 for my Grabber Blue GT500. Good enough!!! ;)

QSS

Archived