TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does Shelby Reupholster The Rear Seats On Ss?

I will be happy to share. I wish I could see more interior shots because I'm being so boring with my choices because I don't want to screw it up.

IMG 3687

Here are some pics of my interior. My base GT500 had red stripes, so the front and back seats were black with red striping. I chose to change it to black with blue mesh in the seating. You might can see it in the photos, but the blue jumps out in the sunlight or in a camera flash.

Hope this is helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking out your seats and I could not tell if the Barracuda (the mesh part) is the same color as the outside of the seat or if it's darker. I like the idea of the blue barracuda but can't seem to find a good picture of it anywhere.

Is it darker or the same base color?

Thanks!

Here are some pics of my interior. My base GT500 had red stripes, so the front and back seats were black with red striping. I chose to change it to black with blue mesh in the seating. You might can see it in the photos, but the blue jumps out in the sunlight or in a camera flash.

Hope this is helpful.

I was checking out your seats and I could not tell if the Barracuda (the mesh part) is the same color as the outside of the seat or if it's darker. I like the idea of the blue barracuda but can't seem to find a good picture of it anywhere.

Is it darker or the same base color?

Thanks!

Hope this is helpful.

The "darkness" of the mesh versus the rest of the seat is dependent on how the light hits it. Its close enough that I can't tell the difference, but I am no expert. It probably appears to be a different shade than the rest of the seat because it has the blue underneath it and it lays horizontal as opposed to vertical like the back of the seat.

Archived