TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt-H Gets Recognized In 2014/2015 Shelby Annual

HARALD KELLEY

Nice to see the Shelby GT-H get recognition in the new Shelby Annual, page 40 Shelby GT Timeline - "No one, not even Carroll Shelby expected such reaction to the 06 Shelby GT-H, the first Shelby Mustang since 1970 and a reincarnation of the Hertz Shelby G.T.350H from 1966. The GT-H put Shelby back in the Mustang business and took the company from a small builder of continuation Cobras to a major player in the huge Mustang market. Without the GT-H, there would be no GT 500 Super Snakes, KR's, or Shelby 1000s." More is in the article. Just saying, nice recognition for a car that I believe has a significant place in Shelby history.

Good call on SA to postpone the Annual so the new cars could get put into it. Good marketing IMO.

Nice to see the Shelby GT-H get recognition in the new Shelby Annual, page 40 Shelby GT Timeline - "No one, not even Carroll Shelby expected such reaction to the 06 Shelby GT-H, the first Shelby Mustang since 1970 and a reincarnation of the Hertz Shelby G.T.350H from 1966. The GT-H put Shelby back in the Mustang business and took the company from a small builder of continuation Cobras to a major player in the huge Mustang market. Without the GT-H, there would be no GT 500 Super Snakes, KR's, or Shelby 1000s." More is in the article. Just saying, nice recognition for a car that I believe has a significant place in Shelby history.

Good call on SA to postpone the Annual so the new cars could get put into it. Good marketing IMO.

Well Duh! The GT-H is the greatest Shelby of the new generation!!!! :worship: I am a little biased. :woot:

QSS

Archived