TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS Autograph and 5000 miles...

Sent my passenger visor off to CSCF in early May. Got it back last week, less than 4 weeks!!!! But they sent it to my home in FL, instead of here to me in AZ. My brother came out to help me with move to Korea and he brought it to me. Just completed the install... Looks too cool!

Also, turned 5,000 miles on my car this week as well :shift: 70 days of daily driving and nothing but fun every day! Gonna delay my departure from AZ one more nite to catch another track night at Firebird Raceway in Phx on Friday, 8 June.

After that, she'll going into storage with friends on Saturday morning.

Keith

P6063211.JPG

P6063211.JPG

Sent my passenger visor off to CSCF in early May. Got it back last week, less than 4 weeks!!!! But they sent it to my home in FL, instead of here to me in AZ. My brother came out to help me with move to Korea and he brought it to me. Just completed the install... Looks too cool!

Also, turned 5,000 miles on my car this week as well :shift: 70 days of daily driving and nothing but fun every day! Gonna delay my departure from AZ one more nite to catch another track night at Firebird Raceway in Phx on Friday, 8 June.

After that, she'll going into storage with friends on Saturday morning.

Keith

Very nice touch with the signed visor. You be sure to keep in touch with us when you are gone. You will have internet connections wont you ?

Archived