TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You All Have Fun At The Bash!

Denstang65

I just wanted to say that even though I will not be attending the bash this year, I do hope you all have fun and share some pictures. For those of you who have not been to a bash before, you are in for a great time. Please be sure to thank the staff and especially Michael McQuirk for a job well done. They all do try to make sure you have a memorable event. I know because the two bashes I have been to have been memorable to me. Have a safe, yet enjoyable time with your familys, friends and your rides! Happy Trails!

Edited by Denstang65

I just wanted to say that even though I will not be attending the bash this year, I do hope you all have fun and share some pictures. For those of you who have not been to a bash before, you are in for a great time. Please be sure to thank the staff and especially Michael McQuirk for a job well done. They all do try to make sure you have a memorable event. I know because the two bashes I have been to have been memorable to me. Have a safe, yet enjoyable time with your familys, friends and your rides! Happy Trails!

Thanx Dennis,

Sorry you cannot make it this year, but start saving for next year!

Motor on,

Tom

I am on board with Denstang65 as well,everyone who is going on this years Bash will have a great time for sure!!!!!

We had a great time at last years Bash and all the fantastic people that we met and made great friends with,many of whom I know are going this year!

It's all about the cars and the people who share one thing in common,Shelby's!!!!

Sadly we can't make it this year as our daughter is expecting baby number two close to the Bash date,so next years should be a real possibility for sure!

Have a great time everyone!!!!