TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Order confirmed today!!

I locked in today, paid the 5k down and chose the package,,,here we go for a long wait.

08 Ebony with alloy full stripes. Black and crimson interior.premier trim pack,ambient lighting, oh the moods! lights,HID light, Shaker 500 with Sirius sat.

15k over which is low in BC Canada

It is like a dream but when my dealer called and said he had 2 left out of 20 total, I jumped.

I am so please to join the group and look forward to discussing all kinds over the years.

It is cool the Joker bit the bullit too today,better price but I am happy.

Mike

I locked in today, paid the 5k down and chose the package,,,here we go for a long wait.

08 Ebony with alloy full stripes. Black and crimson interior.premier trim pack,ambient lighting, oh the moods! lights,HID light, Shaker 500 with Sirius sat.

It is like a dream but when my dealer called and said he had 2 left out of 20 total, I jumped.

I am so please to join the group and look forward to discussing all kinds over the years.

Mike

Congratulations mikehart99

welcome to the club

Congrates Mike! Between you, 5.4 Shelby and me, that's at least 3 people from here that got them one the same day. Now it's a race to see who gets them first. I think 5.4 is gonna get us on that one though..... :censored:

:censored:

damn!!! 15k over in Canada!! wow!!! I'm real glad I paid $500 over..............I'm in shock

Congrats Mike! I just hope your wait won't be too long!

SVTpower, you're a lucky guy! $500 over is a great deal. I think Mike is right though. 15K over is not rare in Canada. With the Canadian dollar the way it is right now, I would seriously consider purchasing one in the US if I had to purchase one today.

Mike

Mike,

We extend a big welcome to you. Congrats on your car order. Let us know if you need any help with any questions. Someone can always help get the answer.

Congrats to all you guys on your orders. Enjoy your Summer. It'll be worth waiting for Fall.

Mike, you're okay at $15,000 over. This same dealer was getting in excess of $20,000 earlier on. There's huge demand for these cars on the west coast of Canada, probably because it's the only place in our country you can drive them all year. The one dealer selling at MSRP already has dozens of names for 2009 and we don't even know if there'll be an 09 GT500. I paid the same price as you are and have no regrets.

JR

Archived