TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Shelby Las Vegas Hotel Information

MMcGuirk

---------------------

Lodging:
Mandalay Bay Resort has been selected as our Host Hotel. It is located within 5 minutes of the Shelby American Incorporated Facility and Heritage Center. This will help you to avoid the Nascar traffic over the course of the weekend. We have 100 rooms blocked out for the weekend. Reservations can be telephoned directly to hotel reservations department at 877-632-9001 or 702-632-9000 or by FAX at 702-632-7206. The discounted rate is $165.00 per night. You must identify your affiliation with Team Shelby at the time of making the reservation. The cut-off date for the discount is February 4th, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

All,

A heads up on parking at Mandalay Bay:

They are expanding the convention center and the large parking lot to the south of the hotel is no longer available. There is a parking lot across LV Blvd which you most likely will be able to use. At least it was on Friday.....a little tight to get trailers in and out of...

Hope that helps.

Hawkbarr

Does anyone "in the know" know if we'll have dedicated parking at Mandalay Bay or will we be fending for ourselves like last year?

We will have a designated Shelby area on the 4th floor of the structure with security. Details will be in the survival guide that will be emailed to all registered participants prior to the event.

The parking area is the same area as we had for the Ford GT rally. It's not guarded, but it is "off the side" and marked as "reserved parking" so the general public avoid it. Plenty of room for space between cars.

Please refrain from making statements like this. I do not believe you are involved with the planning of this event. Thank you

All I did was say where the FGT parking area, and you said it was the same place.

Please comply with my request. I know you mean well, but all registered participants will be notified of the details. We are trying to provide the best possible experience and the details will be covered.

Hi Guys,

just a reminder that our special Shelby Bash rate at Mandalay of $165 per night will expire tomorrow and we are almost completely booked. Reservations can be telephoned directly to hotel reservations department at 877-632-9001 or 702-632-9000 or by FAX at 702-632-7206. You must identify your affiliation with Team Shelby at the time of making the reservation. Please take advantage of this very special rate!

Archived