TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt Piaa Driving Lights (2005-2014)

kryptonite

I was looking for the ones that fit the SGTfront fascia. I have a set of the brake duct/light bezels and meant to buy them earlier, but things happen.

SPP had them listed on their website for a while, now they don't.

They've been removed from the Store's website so its best to give the Shelby Store a phone call to see if they have any left.

Product Code: 5S3Z-15200

Toll Free: 844.283.5750 or call 702.405.3500

Steve

Check some other places. have an extra set at home I can pull the numbers from, but I think they are these. Maybe Steve can confirm??

http://www.jegs.com/i/PIAA/394/5190/10002/-1?parentProductId=1992919

The ones sold by SPP were marked as PIAA 510XT (see pic below) but those 5190's look to be the same. I would verify with PIAA to be sure.

Steve

PIAA 510xt.jpg

They've been removed from the Store's website so its best to give the Shelby Store a phone call to see if they have any left.

Product Code: 5S3Z-15200

Toll Free: 844.283.5750 or call 702.405.3500

Steve

Thanks Steve. I meant to order them a couple months back, but things happen and didn't have the money.

I've found and ordered them via Hillbanks Motorsports. They had them listed on their site, so hopefully they do still have them.

I checked my box and they are the 510XT 5192 lights. Get them here at Summit Racing. Pricey.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pia-5192?seid=srese1&gclid=CMWfrvmTs8MCFRCEaQodITsAVA

Just spoke with Chris as SPP and they do not have any left in stock.

Summit's price is 30 bucks more than what SPP had for them on their website when they were listed.

are those supposed to plug into the factory fog light harness? or something different?

They do not come with connectors, just bare end wires that can be spliced into the connectors Shelby left from vehicle. I had done some checking on getting Ford connectors but did not find a path for just the connector. Sometimes you can get the pieces and solder/crimp terminals to the light wire ends and make it look factory.

Have not had issue with spliced connection done by installer. Dash switch operates just as it should.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Can you replace just the bulb, as mine has burned out. If so then what is the bulb number and how do you open the lens to replace it.

Yes, you can replace the bulb, you can get them though PIAA for something like $40+ a piece or you can go to your local parts store and get what they carry. Of course PIAA says it can harm your light if you use another brand bulb because they want you to buy their bulb. I got mine at Oreilly Auto parts and they've been fine for the last 1 1/2 yrs. The bulb is: H3. To replace there are screws on both sides of the lamp that hold the lens in place. Remember how it came apart and DO NOT over tighten the screws when you reassemble. The link below is a place that stocks most of the parts for this light if you need to replace something, like a the lens like I did.

http://piaa.factoryoutletstore.com/details/72135/piaa-05192.html?category_id=45670

Jeff

Jeff is correct, no need to go thru PIAA as they are a common bulb.

Just make sure not to touch the glass part of the new bulb when installing. If you do end up touching the glass then wipe it down with some alcohol and a clean cloth. Its said that the oil from your fingers will shorten the bulbs life, not sure if that is true or not but to be safe I follow those guidelines.

Steve

Archived