TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby's In Kc Area

• 1 month later...

Here is a rundown of what is going to happen at the KS Speedway this weekend. Come out and park your beautiful cars in any of the car show areas!! I will have my SS on the track Sat and Sun.

For those who are interested in just going to watch and attend the car meet for TASTE of KANSAS SPEEDWAY.
I have reserved a big parking session inside of the track for a car meet from 1pm to 5pm. Free for drivers and $10 gate fee for non-driver/spectator. We are not only able to hang out before our run, but also get to watch some real racing from National Auto Sport Association (NASA)

· There is a $10 gate fee, kids 12 and under will get in free
· Overnight access to the track is available
· Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission is providing a Corvette Stingray for pace car duties
· Concessions will be available from a variety of vendors each day
· No unlicensed drivers (anyone under 16 years of age) on anything that rolls (dirtbike, skateboard, bicycle, etc.)
· There are no restrictions on alcohol consumption in the paddock, but be responsible! Don?t be that guy.
· The NASA Prototype car is available for demo rides 7-8am and at lunch on Saturday and Sunday
· Thank you to our sponsors Toyo Tires, Winding Road, Service Automotive, and Hawk Brakes
I think we are in for a spectacular weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Shelby enthusiasts in and around KC:

We are getting together for lunch on 20 February at 1130. Fudruckers at the Legends area, rain or shine. Most folks will probably be in the daily drivers unless we just have some amazing weather. Come join us and talk about some upcoming events.