TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Shelby Bash Gardena Snake Pit Kick Off Party Hotel Info

MMcGuirk

Hi

We have the room block set up and the custom webpage goes live tomorrow 1/17. I will post here as soon as we get the info.

Here are the details, but do not book until you check back here tomorrow -

Group Information Group Name: TEAM SHELBY GROUP Group Code: TSH Check-in: 05-MAR-2015 Check-out: 06-MAR-2015 Hotel Name:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Torrance - South Bay
Hotel Address: 21333 Hawthorne Boulevard Torrance, California Zipcode - 90503 Phone Number: 1-310-540-0500

Thanks for All your Hard work putting this together!! Got our Room taken care of! Thanks again! :)

Yes, volunteer Regional/State Directors and many others work very hard behind the scenes for our pleasure and enjoyment. I concur Shelby 65_mustang (Art & Bev)

Edited by H0050

Yes, volunteer Regional/State Directors and many others work very hard behind the scenes for our pleasure and enjoyment. I concur Shelby 65_mustang (Art & Bev)

Thank you Harald, I can speak for the others that we appreciate that.

Hi

We have the room block set up and the custom webpage goes live tomorrow 1/17. I will post here as soon as we get the info.

Here are the details, but do not book until you check back here tomorrow -

Group Information Group Name: TEAM SHELBY GROUP Group Code: TSH Check-in: 05-MAR-2015 Check-out: 06-MAR-2015 Hotel Name:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Torrance - South Bay
Hotel Address: 21333 Hawthorne Boulevard Torrance, California Zipcode - 90503 Phone Number: 1-310-540-0500

Our personalized Team Shelby online reservation page is now live;

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/L/LAXTHDT-TSH-20150305/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

For those wanting to call it in, the toll-free number is 855-610-8733

Motor on.... :shift:

Edited by Cali_KR

Yes, these events wouldn't be near as fun without all the hard work put in by everyone involved. And for the size of the event it runs remarkably smoothly, which is also a testament to the amount of effort they put in.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Shelby Bash Tickets, Check :thumbsup:

Mandalay Bay Reservation, Check :thumbsup:

Doubletree Hilton Reservation, Check :thumbsup:

And a Big Thank You to Michael McGuirk and all the others that worked hard to make this happen!! :clapping:

See you all in Gardenia!! Or sooner if your going to the GT350 event at Willow in February. :banvictory:

Shelby Bash Tickets, Check :thumbsup:

Mandalay Bay Reservation, Check :thumbsup:

Doubletree Hilton Reservation, Check :thumbsup:

And a Big Thank You to Michael McGuirk and all the others that worked hard to make this happen!! :clapping:

See you all in Gardenia!! Or sooner if your going to the GT350 event at Willow in February. :banvictory:

Triple Check Jim :clapping:

Our personalized Team Shelby online reservation page is now live;

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/L/LAXTHDT-TSH-20150305/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

For those wanting to call it in, the toll-free number is 855-610-8733

Motor on.... :shift:

Public service announcement bump

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for Public Service Annoucement...

Our hotel block with the preferred Team Shelby pricing ends this Thursday the 19th of Feb.

So if you haven't booked yet, and are attending, get off the fence, pull out your credit card, and get locked in!

Motor on,

Tom

Edited by Cali_KR