TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' The Smokies '15

stngfever

Spring moose hunt.......... :hysterical: ........ cancel trip......... :hi5: ......... you betcha.......... :swear: ........... what day is it today....... :hysterical2: ...... WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.......... :stirpot:

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:stirpot:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, now that the off topic Spring moose hunt is over with, it's time for Sam, George, Frank and Jim to confirm their going. After yesterday I'm not sure what is going on. BTW, I just got a call from a very famous top model here in Florida who would like to ride up with someone in the Florida group.

Scott does it again!!!!!!!!

gregonbike.jpg

Think I'll go turkey hunting instead!

Oh wait, already see they've been had!

Sam

If you do, I'm sure Scott and Cliff would go turkey hunt with you for a devil bunny t-shirt. :drool:
Frank and Sam, since Jim is leaving on Friday do you two want to meet up on EXT 11 on 75 Saturday morning? George will be going to the Steeda event, so I don't think that would work out for him at this time.
10 days :happy feet: :happy feet:

Don,

I'm heading over to the Steeda event Saturday morning and meet up with Jim! Looks like we'll hang out there till around noon, then hit the trail for Knoxville.

If you want, come over and join us, or time it so we can meet at the interstate and all travel North together!

Sam

Don,

Sam is going to meet me at the Steeda Event on Sat morning, hang until around 1-2 PM and then we will shoot up to Knoxville.

Why dont you plan to come to the steeda event also. The way I read it, its 10 bucks to park and we can walk around and tell some lies.... :whistling:

I think Sam is planning on being in Valdosta around 8 AM

OK, let me get caught up, bronco event in Townsend is out on Friday. George's Steeda event is on in Valdosta. No turkey hunt for Scott and Cliff. Can we all meet at the same place as last year at Exit 11 around 7:30 and then proceed to the Steeda event?

Don,

I am STILL LEAVING on Friday and driving up to Valdosta.

Meet me at the hotel:

Quality Inn, 1902 West Hill Avenue, Valdosta, GA, US, 31601

around 730 AM. Should be around 15-20 minutes north of where we met last year....

Sam is planning to meet me there also.

Don,

I am STILL LEAVING on Friday and driving up to Valdosta.

Meet me at the hotel:

Quality Inn, 1902 West Hill Avenue, Valdosta, GA, US, 31601

around 730 AM. Should be around 15-20 minutes north of where we met last year....

Sam is planning to meet me there also.

That works for me!

Sam

Quality Inn at 7:30 will be fine. Hope to see Frank and the cookie lady there also. Weather is starting to look like a factor. Where is Scott? Did he take his prank seriously? Has anyone heard from George?

Scott is in his car sitting on top of his new lift and fell asleep. He was so excited he forgot to get out of it. Guess I will have to drive up and hit the down button as we would not want to him to jump to the ground and bust up the new concrete floor.

Turkey hunting was completed on the first of this month (Cliff and I got plenty of 'em) :hi5:

Been busy lately doing the "Rain go away for our trip" dance :sing_rain:

Here's the latest list:

Scott, stngfever (Michigan) (Rooms Booked)

Cliff, Rumors (Michigan) (Rooms Booked)

Don, gt67 (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

Jim, 07GT500CONV (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

Sam, 2007_Shelby_GT (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

George, GT500_2007 (Florida)

Frank, rarecat (Florida) Possible

Don,

Sam is going to meet me at the Steeda Event on Sat morning, hang until around 1-2 PM and then we will shoot up to Knoxville.

Why dont you plan to come to the steeda event also. The way I read it, its 10 bucks to park and we can walk around and tell some lies.... :whistling:

I think Sam is planning on being in Valdosta around 8 AM

2007_Shelby_GT / 07gt500conv;

I am planning to attend the Steeda event and then heading up to Knoxville in the afternoon. It would be great if we could hookup and head up together. It would make my drive a whole less lonely.... If all goes well I plan to cruisie up to the Steeda event on Friday with a group from S. Florida.

GT

That is great to hear. :yahoo: I promise you with this group that you won't get lonely or bored. Jim does a great job leading the group and is a pro setting the cruise at 78 and nothing (even road construction) slows him down. Just be careful following him through Atlanta. :hysterical:

Scott, good to see you finished the lift. Lets see some pics... :camera:

Scott is in his car sitting on top of his new lift and fell asleep. He was so excited he forgot to get out of it. Guess I will have to drive up and hit the down button as we would not want to him to jump to the ground and bust up the new concrete floor.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

2007_Shelby_GT / 07gt500conv;

I am planning to attend the Steeda event and then heading up to Knoxville in the afternoon. It would be great if we could hookup and head up together. It would make my drive a whole less lonely.... If all goes well I plan to cruisie up to the Steeda event on Friday with a group from S. Florida.

GT

GT,

Our Fl group is meeting up at my hotel at 730 as posted above. If you are coming up on Friday, lets hook up on Friday evening. Some of my friends and my wife will be going to dinner also that night to celebrate my birthday( which is sat :whistling:, and presents are acceptable :hysterical: ) My cell phone number is (407) 797-3248

Turkey hunting was completed on the first of this month (Cliff and I got plenty of 'em) :hi5:

Been busy lately doing the "Rain go away for our trip" dance :sing_rain:

Keep up the good work....... weather for Sat. is improving. :sunny:

Something like this???

s-GARY-BUSEY-STRIPPER-POLE-large.jpg

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

You betcha, there was talk before about Scott putting in a pole alongside his lift in his man cave. What he needs now is some new pole dancing underwear.
Next Sunday weather is clear.... :mademyday:

Archived