TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' The Smokies '15

stngfever

I'm planning on leaving Friday and driving up to Atlanta. Probably going to leave from work on Friday.

The Bronco guys are having a get together in Townsend, Tn and I plan to spend some of Saturday looking at old Bronco's and hanging with some Bronco friends for the day.

I have been thinking of driving up to the Steeda event in Valdosta Ga from South Florida. That ends on the 18th. Looks to be another 6 or so hour drive to Knoxville. Not sure I can make it their for the 7 pm dinner but definitely for the Sunday morning rollout. This drive is on my bucket list so I think I need to look at my work schedule and see if I can swing this......

I'll keep you posted.

I have been thinking of driving up to the Steeda event in Valdosta Ga from South Florida. That ends on the 18th. Looks to be another 6 or so hour drive to Knoxville. Not sure I can make it their for the 7 pm dinner but definitely for the Sunday morning rollout. This drive is on my bucket list so I think I need to look at my work schedule and see if I can swing this......

I'll keep you posted.

George, long time no see. Welcome to the group. If you can make it, which Shelby are you going to bring? Jenny and I are looking forward seeing you again.
:happy feet:

Is Don going to join us, no room booked yet???? :whistling:

Guess, the boss can't keep up with us.. :mademyday:

The only problem we had last year was you breaking down trying to keep up with the Boss.. :hysterical2:

I'm planning on leaving Friday and driving up to Atlanta. Probably going to leave from work on Friday.

The Bronco guys are having a get together in Townsend, Tn and I plan to spend some of Saturday looking at old Bronco's and hanging with some Bronco friends for the day.

Jim. you have to admit we both had a lot of fun putting the Boss through the 0 to 120 mph test. :) I'll be leaving Saturday morning up 75 through Atlanta. Remember on Friday on your way up, "don't take that exit in Atlanta you took last year to Cleveland". :hysterical: I'm sure going to miss you, Vic and David going through the big city. :cry:
BTW: rooms booked

Only 28 days to go :shift:

Latest list of those planning to join in on the fun:

Scott, stngfever (Michigan) (Rooms Booked)

Cliff, Rumors (Michigan) (Rooms Booked)

Don, gt67 (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

Jim, 07GT500CONV (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

Frank, rarecat (Florida)

Carl, 08SGT1234 (North Carolina) (Rooms Booked)

Sam, 2007_Shelby_GT (Florida) (Rooms Booked)

George, GT500_2007 (Florida) Possible

Edited by stngfever

You forgot Rick. I thought he was flying to Florida to pick up his new Shelby and then was driving up Saturday to meet us. Has this changed?

Darn Grsy. Was hoping to meet you. Maybe next year you can join us. Family time is more important though but Taxe returns are not............

George, long time no see. Welcome to the group. If you can make it, which Shelby are you going to bring? Jenny and I are looking forward seeing you again.

:happy feet:

Plan on taking the 427 500 as it is best set up for a long road trip. Still trying to figure out the logistics of the entire weekend but the good news is that the wife said yes and that was the biggest hurdle. Work is the next challenge and I won't have that clear until the first week in April but I will be booking the rooms this weekend.

GT

Spartans have now been in Final Four 7 times in the past 17 years. That is more than any other team during this past 17 years. One heck of a program.

Would be cool if its a Big Ten Final. No way Wisconsin can beat us 4 times in one year. They get the first three and we get the 4th which gives us the championship.

Go Green.........Go White.

Spartans have now been in Final Four 7 times in the past 17 years. That is more than any other team during this past 17 years. One heck of a program.

Would be cool if its a Big Ten Final. No way Wisconsin can beat us 4 times in one year. They get the first three and we get the 4th which gives us the championship.

Go Green.........Go White.

I went to Purdue and watch Rick Mount set a school record on 3 pointers. Went the NCAA finals that year and watch then Lew Alcindor kick our ass for the Championship. :cry: Go Wisconsin and Michigan State for the championship. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited by gt67

Due to the lack of enthusiasm and the number of off topic posts in this thread, we have decided to cancel the trip.

Instead, Cliff and I will be going to Alaska on a spring moose hunt. Let us know if you'd like to join in on this new adventure.

Scott, I told you the outfitter only had two tags for the zone were hunting in. So if anyone wants to go you cannot hunt but you can at least eat and drink with us.

See everyone in Sturgis in the Fall.................

I can't wait to get my car out of storage. Sucks living in Michigan

Ditto, gonna be fun driving through scenic Canada into Alaska with the Shelby's!

Edited by stngfever

Due to the lack of enthusiasm and the number of off topic posts in this thread, we have decided to cancel the trip.

That's a shame. Maybe try another date in May rather than April next time and I could make it. April is a busy month for me with Easter and Spring Break.

Wait a minute..... what is today? April 1..... Nice April fools day prank! ;)

Edited by ViperNC