TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Shelby Las Vegas Bash Attendees Please Read.....

MMcGuirk

2015 Shelby Bash  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the Snake pit party at Shelby in Gardena Thursday March 5th in Gardena and join in the Shelby Las Vegas Run Friday March 6th

• Yes
    • No, I will join the Bash in Las Vegas Friday March 6th

I wish I would have known the prices before I asked for the time off ? A little pricey ?

I've done all of them, and pretty much the same cost, but then again, I just sign up and don't care, after all, I'm driving a badazz Shelby and not some generic pedestrian hooptie....

Plus hanging out with all my like minded petrolheads...much fun to be had...

HPDE insurance was available at last spring mountain event, Anyone know if there are plans to make it available for this bash?

I've contacted Lockton Insurance Services and had them add our event to their website. I'll start a separate thread announcing same...

I'm sure our fearless leader Tom (Cali_KR) will post a thread with conga details eventually once times are worked out.. Anderson's is just one of the several meet-up points though.

Stay tuned for conga details in a separate thread... :shift::shift::shoppingcart_::shift::shoppingcart_::shift::shoppingcart_::dance:

HPDE insurance was available at last spring mountain event, Anyone know if there are plans to make it available for this bash?

Katz insurance has a great policy. They cover 500 miles of towing and track damage too. They give a Team Shelby and MCA discount also. They will also bind the policy the day of the event. http://ontrackinsurance.com/index.aspx

Not looking good for us making it, as some of you know Lisa and I have not had a good time for the past 7 months or so . I hope the cadre of doctors we have can give us enough information over the next week or so and maybe we catch a last minute flight. we will find ya'll if we make it

Glen

Not looking good for us making it, as some of you know Lisa and I have not had a good time for the past 7 months or so . I hope the cadre of doctors we have can give us enough information over the next week or so and maybe we catch a last minute flight. we will find ya'll if we make it

Glen

All the best Glen, you will be in our prayers

• 2 weeks later...

I keep hoping that Shelby will offer a limited package for just the Saturday and Sunday events (space allowing) for those of us living in Vegas who are not making the CA run.

I called to ask, still no info on that.

Email me which part of the event you wish to attend....ie. are you tracking your car?, etc.

pacificcoast@teamshelby.com

Edited by MMcGuirk

I keep hoping that Shelby will offer a limited package for just the Saturday and Sunday events (space allowing) for those of us living in Vegas who are not making the CA run.

I called to ask, still no info on that.

The only event you do not want to attend is Friday night in Vegas? The CA run is actually an add to the event which does not increase or decrease the price of admission or cost to SAI. Those doing that are actually spending more to add that hotel night etc.

Edited by JeffJ

The only thing I enjoy more than tearing up the track is seeing how good looking I am while doing it. At the 6th Bash a couple years ago, there was an awesome dude out at Spring Mountain that was taking action shots and selling photo CDs. I don't know if that was something set up by the Bash coordinators or by Spring Mountain, but I really appreciated that option. Just a humble suggestion, I think it would be great to have that again at Spring Mountain this year.

As a back up plan I will try to recruit someone at the MB bar at 2am Saturday morning to take pics with my less than awesome camera. I am certain there are some talented people there that would work for a small fee.....