TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red w/white stripes or Red w/black stripes?!!!

Supposed to order o 08 on Thurs. 6-7 and I cant decide white or black stripes. Whadya think? Help!!!

There are more red with white stripes than any other color combo. So I would go with the black stripes just because there would be a lot less of those than the other.

Supposed to order o 08 on Thurs. 6-7 and I cant decide white or black stripes. Whadya think? Help!!!

You asked the wrong question....you should go with Black with Red stripes. :happy feet:

Your car dude...the one point I'll make is that the white is not a real bright white...kind of an off white with some yellow in it...so I'd lean towards black....but either way you'll love it.

AD

Yea I placed the order today I went with the Red w/black stripes. This is going to be a looooong wait. :waiting:

great

can't wait to see PIX

I ordered my 08 with torch red with black strips. A good way to differentiate between the 07's.

Did you get the red interior? I thought I wanted the red interior but I"m having second thoughts on it and probably will change to all black.

Did you get the red interior? I thought I wanted the red interior but I"m having second thoughts on it and probably will change to all black.

I ordered the Red/Black stripes and crimson interior also.

Archived