TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production Numbers

There may be some help for you in this thread also:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/68733-complete-2011-production-numbers-pdf/?hl=production

These are just numbers of the options, will not have an exact number for your car with options. As Steve states above, Shelby is not your source for this info, it would need to come from Ford SVT.

There was a time, back in 2011, that buying a Deluxe Build Sheet from www.shopfordgear.com would have given you the information you're looking for. That letter has been reformatted and no longer breaks the MY down to a VIN.

What is currently available from various sources now comes up short. ( using the 2014 MY spreadsheet, I was able to narrow my 14 down to " 1 of 21 " )

Ford has the information but is unwilling to make it available to it's customers.

Your best bet for accurate information is a Marti report, MY's 1967 thru 2007 are currently available.

I picked up my build sheet from Ford this year, since my youngest son wanted a Shelby poster for his wall that matched my car (closest one I could find was at the ford shop website).

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?dept_id=1150&cart_id=10584643770111114100831045853220120502&store_id=1&parentID=1150

Took about 2 weeks and it breaks down the information of your build including the order in the X of Y your car was. You can also order your window sticker if you didn't get that for the collectible aspect of these cars.

I picked up my build sheet from Ford this year, since my youngest son wanted a Shelby poster for his wall that matched my car (closest one I could find was at the ford shop website).

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?dept_id=1150&cart_id=10584643770111114100831045853220120502&store_id=1&parentID=1150

Took about 2 weeks and it breaks down the information of your build including the order in the X of Y your car was. You can also order your window sticker if you didn't get that for the collectible aspect of these cars.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the OP was looking for " generic " information. The certificate www.fordshowparts sent me on my 2011 told me the following:

1. VIN

2. Date of assembly.

3. That my car was # 1558 out of build of 4150 coupes.

4. That my car id # 530 of 1470 in black...........................A long way from answering the question, " how many were built like mine " ??

I have a Deluxe Build Sheet, dated April 27, 2011. This letter breaks the MY build to a VIN, tells me my 2011 is " 1 of 2 ".

Sheets being mailed now stop the MY breakdown @ the color........ ( just like www.fordshowparts )

I could be wrong, but I don't think the OP was looking for " generic " information. The certificate www.fordshowparts sent me on my 2011 told me the following:

1. VIN

2. Date of assembly.

3. That my car was # 1558 out of build of 4150 coupes.

4. That my car id # 530 of 1470 in black...........................A long way from answering the question, " how many were built like mine " ??

I have a Deluxe Build Sheet, dated April 27, 2011. This letter breaks the MY build to a VIN, tells me my 2011 is " 1 of 2 ".

Sheets being mailed now stop the MY breakdown @ the color........ ( just like www.fordshowparts )

Good to know.

Archived