TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking For Different Flavors Of S*%t

Every year when we race out there we try to make a trip down town and shop all of those stores. Those crack me up. I like the As Seen On TV store in the little building mall by that bar and the Plastic Human museum place.

Every year when we race out there we try to make a trip down town and shop all of those stores. Those crack me up. I like the As Seen On TV store in the little building mall by that bar and the Plastic Human museum place.

After the Quake has some statues and a VW bug on it's side. Have to play tourist once and a while. We kayaked and then walked the Row.

The Bar is "Sly McFly's".

Been drunk there many times (an old hang-out for me).

Phill

Garlic place/shop is in the same little mall/building next to Sly McFlys. There is a wax museum on the lower floor but have not been there in years. Maybe they are plastic figures. I will have to check them out!

Archived