TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Ultimate Shelby Track Experience

SPP Keith

• 3 weeks later...

The winner of the Ultimate Track Experience raffle from Shelby Performance Parts had the experience of a lifetime out at Spring Mountain Motorsports on Saturday.

Team Shelby club member John Druley and his family were flown out to Vegas to be a part of our first Track Experience. They all got some time in the passenger seat and behind the wheel of our 2015 Shelby GT.

A very special congratulations to John and his family from all of us here at Shelby American!

RaffleWinner.jpg

Hello Team,

It is with absolute pleasure that I get to announce the winner of this raffle: Team Shelby club member John Druley of McAllen, Texas! We randomized the raffle list digitally several times and then had our COO pick a random number and matched it against the spreadsheet. John and a guest will be behind the wheel of our fantastic new program vehicle in just over two weeks from now! Having personally ridden as passenger in this car on-track, I can tell you they're in for quite the ride as drivers! Please join me in congratulating John!

Congrats John!

We are from the same town. All I can say is now I know why I haven't seen much of John lately. He is a true Shelby enthusiast with a SGT and a 12 model in his garage along with an early model convertible. I can't wait to hear the stories this Saturday at Fuddruckers!!

Tom

• 1 month later...

"All tickets sold will include a limited edition 11”x17” print of the new vehicle."

Has anyone received their print yet, or did mine just get swiped my the mailman for his sons bedroom wall?

Z-man

....do you think Mrs. Z will let me hang my copy on our bedroom wall?

Archived