TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Ultimate Shelby Track Experience

SPP Keith

Hello team,

I'm very excited to offer you a chance at the ultimate Shelby Track Experience! Please see attached flyer and details are below! Raffle goes from now until January 9th, best of luck to you all and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Shelby Track Experience!

You and a guest will be flown to Las Vegas for our first ever Shelby track experience, featuring the new 2015 Shelby program car. Get behind the wheel of our latest creation and get seat time with our R&D team at the very facility we use to develop our performance vehicles! In addition to a VIP tour of the assembly plant where the cars are built and hotel accommodations for two nights, you will also receive a custom Shelby helmet and two official launch jackets for the new vehicle.

Two ways to enter the raffle:

All tickets sold will include a limited edition 11”x17” print of the new vehicle. Raffle begins Tuesday 12/23!

• Must be 18 yrs or older to participate.
  • Hotel accommodation will be for Friday and Saturday 1/30-1/31.
  • Winner is responsible for their own transportation during the event.
  • Employees and affiliates of Shelby American are not eligible to participate.
  • Airfare good for originating flights within the continental USA only.
  • Raffle ends 01/09/15 and winner will be announced 01/12/15

Note: For every $100 spent w/ Shelby Performance Parts, you will receive 1 automatic entry into the raffle. (Example.... $500.00 = 5 entries)

Raffle_Blast.jpg

Edited by SPP Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Denstang65,

You certainly can. Please call our main sales line at (toll free) 844.283.5750 and let our sales associate know how many tickets you'd like.

Thanks!

Thank you Keith. If I win, I will sing from the top of my lungs " I've got a golden ticket " LOL

Hello team,

I'm very excited to offer you a chance at the ultimate Shelby Track Experience! Please see attached flyer and details are below! Raffle goes from now until January 9th, best of luck to you all and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Shelby Track Experience!

You and a guest will be flown to Las Vegas for our first ever Shelby track experience, featuring the new 2015 Shelby program car. Get behind the wheel of our latest creation and get seat time with our R&D team at the very facility we use to develop our performance vehicles! In addition to a VIP tour of the assembly plant where the cars are built and hotel accommodations for two nights, you will also receive a custom Shelby helmet and two official launch jackets for the new vehicle.

Two ways to enter the raffle:

All tickets sold will include a limited edition 11”x17” print of the new vehicle. Raffle begins Tuesday 12/23!

• Must be 18 yrs or older to participate.
  • Hotel accommodation will be for Friday and Saturday 1/30-1/31.
  • Winner is responsible for their own transportation during the event.
  • Employees and affiliates of Shelby American are not eligible to participate.
  • Airfare good for originating flights within the continental USA only.
  • Raffle ends 01/09/15 and winner will be announced 01/12/15

Note: For every $100 spent w/ Shelby Performance Parts, you will receive 1 automatic entry into the raffle. (Example.... $500.00 = 5 entries)

Hello Team,

It is with absolute pleasure that I get to announce the winner of this raffle: Team Shelby club member John Druley of McAllen, Texas! We randomized the raffle list digitally several times and then had our COO pick a random number and matched it against the spreadsheet. John and a guest will be behind the wheel of our fantastic new program vehicle in just over two weeks from now! Having personally ridden as passenger in this car on-track, I can tell you they're in for quite the ride as drivers! Please join me in congratulating John!