TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale: Original Literature/memorabilia..yet Another Week Of Great Items

You dudes know the story. .99 starters, NO RESERVE, auctions end this Sunday starting at 5pm Pacific time! Some great original items listed this week!
Kind regards,
Vernon

You always have the coolest shit.

But is this a new auction or am I seeing a old one? I could swear that COCOA dash plaque got away from me a week or two back and sold without me catching the close of the auction.

And that Cobra water decal too.

Phill

You always have the coolest shit.

But is this a new auction or am I seeing a old one? I could swear that COCOA dash plaque got away from me a week or two back and sold without me catching the close of the auction.

And that Cobra water decal too.

Phill

Hello Phil,

Sorry I have not answered this question yet. I was out of town looking at a car, flight got cancelled, chaos ensued and so just now getting caught up here at home base!

There are some items which I have multiples of or that I come across pretty regularly. That is why you are seeing items which appear multiple times in the listings. The decal is the last I have and the COCOA plaque might be the last good one I have. I had a stack of 40 or so at one point. I got them all from the son of the founding Vice President of COCOA but have sold so many of them that I have probably 5-6 more but 3-4 of them have defects that frankly might make them worth not even selling. SO my stock is getting thin for good ones if you want a presentable one.

Thanks for taking a look at the pieces!

Vern