TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interesting Omni Sale In San Antonio

Bushmaster

".....destined to be a highly collectible car."

Not sure how many folks would agree with that statement from the seller. Also is the car a 1988 Dodge Omni America or a 1988 Dodge Omni XPO? Can't be both although both models are the same, just for a different market.

The seller is also going to need to provide more info on this twin turbo crate engine from SAI that will bolt right in.

And for the record, GLHS stands for Goes Like Hell Somemore.

Lots of Shelby Dodge enthusiasts in Texas so if there's something here they'll find it.

Steve

Incredible Survivor - 1988 Dodge Omni XPO America - $3995 (San Antonio)

1988 Dodge Omni XPO Americaodometer: 40000 paint color : whitesize : compact type : hatchbackdrive : rwd fuel : gastransmission : automatictitle status : clean cylinders : 4 cylinders

This is an incredible survivor!
1988 Dodge Omni XPO America with 40K original miles in PRISTINE CONDITION!
This is a "showroom" condition car already destined to be a highly collectible car.
But it gets better....

I have a SHELBY twin turbo racing engine still in the crate that will bolt right onto it.
Turn it into a sub 4.0 monster that will beat virtually any muscle car out there.
The engine is valued at $15K. I would like to sell the car and engine for one price but will entertain bids for the car only or the engine only. Shelby made the Dodge Omni GLHS (Goes Like Hell Shelby) cars in the late 80s into the 90s. This engine is not a production engine but a true Shelby racing engine that Shelby used in his race cars. Call me for more info.

Will sell car which is in unmodified original condition for $3995 and Shelby engine for $5000.
But will sell both for $8000 obo.
Do not text or email me. Only phone calls please. I want to talk to you one on one about the options
and offers. Cash only no trades unless you have an equally incredible offer. 210 three six seven 401 six. Pics on request to your cell phone once we talk.

Archived