TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lunch At The New In-N-Out In San Antonio

jsimmons

Who's up for lunch at In-N-Out (San Antonio) tomorrow? I was gonna wait for next weekend since it's on the same side of town as C&C, but it's supposed to rain next weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be partly cloudy. In-N-Out is on Culebra Rd at 1604 just past the Target. I propose a rally point at the Valero on Nacogdoches near Grumpy's at 11am, with a departure of 11:15am.

No need to RSVP - I'll be there/leave at the afore-mentioned time and it should take about 40 minutes to get there (1604 to Culebra).

Who's up for lunch at In-N-Out (San Antonio) tomorrow? I was gonna wait for next weekend since it's on the same side of town as C&C, but it's supposed to rain next weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be partly cloudy. In-N-Out is on Culebra Rd at 1604 just past the Target. I propose a rally point at the Valero on Nacogdoches near Grumpy's at 11am, with a departure of 11:15am. No need to RSVP - I'll be there/leave at the afore-mentioned time and it should take about 40 minutes to get there (1604 to Culebra).

There's a new In-n-Out in San Antonio? San Antonio TEXAS???

I keep hoping they'll open one here in Co. Springs CO but so far, I've been told we're too far from their distribution center. But if San Antone isn't too far, Co. Springs certainly ain't 'too far'.

Phill

There's a new In-n-Out in San Antonio? San Antonio TEXAS???

I keep hoping they'll open one here in Co. Springs CO but so far, I've been told we're too far from their distribution center. But if San Antone isn't too far, Co. Springs certainly ain't 'too far'.

Phill

San Antonio is within driving distance of their distribution center in Dallas. They make everything fresh and don't freeze anything. They would need to build a distribution center first, and then the restaurants. They're also a family-owned business and don't have franchises, so that kind of limits their expansion.

There are a bunch of In-N-Outs in Dallas (where their distribution center is in Texas), and a few in Austin, and soon to be a 2nd one in San Antonio (fortunately, closer to my part of town).

They are well planted in Vegas. When we first started coming here there was only one. There is one about a mile from the house and it's really hard to stay away. Maybe tonight :)

There is also one in St. George UT and another in Kingman AZ.

Those are the two closest to me here in Co. Springs CO and depending on which way we travel (70 or 40), I ALWAYS stop at one of those two on the way to California!

Phill

After-action report:

Nobody showed up at the Valero, but I did meet a Shelby owner (red 2008/09 GT500 with a 4.0 Whipple, red with white stripes, and an aftermarket KR-style hood - and it's a daily driver). As somewhat expected, the lot was almost full and the line to order was out the door and all the way down the parking lot. they had extra staff on hand directing traffic, and they made room for us in the parking lot because of the awesomeness of our cars. :)

Edited by jsimmons