TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Hit A Home Run This Week...............

shelbymotorsports

It was exciting to see Team Shelby hit a home run this week with being part of the new Shelby GT350 unveil, which was shown live right here on Team Shelby. Along with inviting 200 Team Shelby members to attend this event as invited guests, no other Shelby enthusiast club/website came close to what Team Shelby provided its members on 11/17/2014. Congrats to all involved and especially to Ford for all their continued support.

Below is a link to the press days for the Shelby GT350 at the L.A. Auto show. Notice how the press and now the public are kept at a distance from the GT350, this should confirm the special treatment which TS members were shown last Monday as TS members received an up close look and unlimited access to not only the GT350 but also the Ford team behind the car.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2014/11/shelby-gt350-mustang-photo-gallery-photos.html

I suspect Team Shelby has much more up their sleeves and can not wait for whats coming next.

Steve

It was exciting to see Team Shelby hit a home run this week with being part of the new Shelby GT350 unveil, which was shown live right here on Team Shelby. Along with inviting 200 Team Shelby members to attend this event as invited guests, no other Shelby enthusiast club/website came close to what Team Shelby provided its members on 11/17/2014. Congrats to all involved and especially to Ford for all their continued support.

Below is a link to the press days for the Shelby GT350 at the L.A. Auto show. Notice how the press and now the public are kept at a distance from the GT350, this should confirm the special treatment which TS members were shown last Monday as TS members received an up close look and unlimited access to not only the GT350 but also the Ford team behind the car.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2014/11/shelby-gt350-mustang-photo-gallery-photos.html

I suspect Team Shelby has much more up their sleeves and can not wait for whats coming next.

Steve

Steve,

It certainly was a special day, and I'd like to thank all that were involved, from Joe, Neil, Tracey, Jenni, Ari, Rafaela, Miriam, Gary, yourself, and I'm sure a missed a name or two. Also, we have to thank Ford for granting us access and not leaving that solely to the press.

On a side note, a few of us were given a sneak peek and run down of its attributes of the beast the night before....that would not have happened had we not been paid members of Team Shelby

Good times....

Motor on! :shift:

Edited by Cali_KR

On a side note, a few of us were given a sneak peek and run down of its attributes of the beast the night before....that would not have happened had we not been paid members of Team Shelby

Good times....

Motor on! :shift:

Of course we appreciate those kind words but without owners/enthusiasts like yourself there would be no Team Shelby. On behalf of Team Shelby, the Shelby Foundation, Shelby Licensing and Shelby American I'd like to thank all involved from invited guests, to Shelby owners who brought their Shelby for display along with the LASAAC folks and our own TS Regional officers for lending a hand to make this new GT350 unveil a special day for all.

Steve

I'll have to add that being able to talk to the actual Ford guys who worked on the car was pretty cool. I also talked to Tony Hunt, the driver of the car for the day. It was really interesting to hear how the car felt to him. He's done many of these types of things including the whole Dodge Hellcat line...

I was very excited to be able to see the unveil here at TS as a side liner who could not request to attend through the Foundation due to other commitments. I echo the positive comments made. Thanks SA staff, TS regional directors and Ford executives!

I wish I was invited. SAI must not like me.

Just needed to email CSF (Jenni Shreeves, Executive Director) for attendance. It was in the announcement. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/86758-shelby-and-ford-motor-company-meet-up-november-17th/?hl=17th

Edited by H0050

Never got an announcement. Now I really feel disliked.

LOL

It was announced right here on TS.

Even *I*, the pot stirrer saw it!

Phill

Maybe it was announced during my probationary period imposed by TS from the Team Shelby website. Now I really, really, really feel unloved.

Don't blame us if you didn't read the OPEN thread to EVERYBODY which received many responses:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/86758-shelby-and-ford-motor-company-meet-up-november-17th/?hl=17th