TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07/09 Gt-500 S/e.....anyone Have One ?

FiaCobra

i've only seen one of these cars for sale online before. i'm not fond of it myself as i feel like it's just a package that SAI put together to sell more mods, including a set of rims that haven't been popular sellers. hard to say if it will add any value for resale purposes since it's not tied to a specific event/anniversary so you'd better really like the upgrades it allows you to choose from. just my two cents.

• 1 month later...

Why is it only for the 2008-09 models? Why exclude the 2007?

The 2007 had the 40th package. The SE package was so that the 2008-2009 model had the opportunity to have something similar. The package was created in response from the 2008-2009 owners who wanted to be able to have a package modification by SAI with a CSM without having to go full Super Snake.

Saw one on the Mecum block that did not sell. IMO the owner wasn't realistic with their reserve. They were looking for more than $50k if I recall. You could build a new one for less and get the color combo you want.

The sad thing is you can pickup a low mileage KR for about the same money

i sent shelby american a email inquiring about the se package .the guy sent me a email saying that at one time they had issues with getting the wheels for the se package ,but he was going to look into seeing if other rims could be used.but he did not say if they would still build the se package either.

Archived