TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sai Has Removed The Kr From Its Site

Alcan KobRa

A short time ago I was able to access some information and pics of the KR on the SAI site, but the KR has now been removed.

I phoned SAI yesterday to ask why. I spoke to some guy who was extremely rude, and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise.

He said that that program ended years ago...I said I knew that. He said it was a Ford program and that the KRs were sold by Ford dealerships and not SAI. I said I knew that.

I asked him why that was the only specialty car removed from the list, he stated that I would have to ask the IT department because that was their business. He then stated that he would not transfer me to them because it wasn't their job to talk to me.

During our conversation I mentioned that even though the KR program has ended, owners are still able to purchase replacement parts so it would seem to me, that the car should still be on the site. He said that parts are no longer available for the KR and he knew this because he's been a SAI employee for many years.

I guess the money I just spent on those new KR parts was just a dream.

AK.

A short time ago I was able to access some information and pics of the KR on the SAI site, but the KR has now been removed.

I phoned SAI yesterday to ask why. I spoke to some guy who was extremely rude, and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise.

He said that that program ended years ago...I said I knew that. He said it was a Ford program and that the KRs were sold by Ford dealerships and not SAI. I said I knew that.

I asked him why that was the only specialty car removed from the list, he stated that I would have to ask the IT department because that was their business. He then stated that he would not transfer me to them because it wasn't their job to talk to me.

During our conversation I mentioned that even though the KR program has ended, owners are still able to purchase replacement parts so it would seem to me, that the car should still be on the site. He said that parts are no longer available for the KR and he knew this because he's been a SAI employee for many years.

I guess the money I just spent on those new KR parts was just a dream.

AK.

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.

Steve

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.

Steve

Yes, I can now see what the OP is saying. The KR is there, you just have to look. It's under "previous models".

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.[/size]

[/size]

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.[/size]

[/size]

Steve[/size]

Even if the customer made a mistake, is this the way an employee should respond to a customer?

Archived