TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Csm 13Ss0104 Brand New 2013 850 Hp Wide Body Ss Delivery

zulu9er

Well it all began with Ford Country of Las Vegas (Dan Jones) on 11.22.2013 and almost one year later exactly, Ralph at Shelby American notified me today that "IT'S READY" YA HOO !! !!!. I have Attached Pics. Museum Delivery first week of December. It is exactly everything as I wanted and Ralph along with Team Shelby American Built.

028.JPG029.JPG030.JPG032.JPG033.JPG034.JPG038.JPG037.JPG

i never thought of a white stripe on a white supersnake thats cool it gives a person something to think about thank you for sharing!!!!!

Zulu9er,

Congrats, man!! I totally saw your car in the bay when I was picking mine up a couple weeks ago. That white on white had a lot of people drooling. The Museum Delivery is great and comes with some good perks. Make sure you sign the wall when you go in the building. Are you driving it back home? I drove mine 2100 miles back home after picking it up and had a blast on the open road.

Bring that thing to the Shelby Bash in March, I am doing my best to make it as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well it all began with Ford Country of Las Vegas (Dan Jones) on 11.22.2013 and almost one year later exactly, Ralph at Shelby American notified me today that "IT'S READY" YA HOO !! !!!. I have Attached Pics. Museum Delivery first week of December. It is exactly everything as I wanted and Ralph along with Team Shelby American Built.

attachicon.gif028.JPGattachicon.gif029.JPGattachicon.gif030.JPGattachicon.gif032.JPGattachicon.gif033.JPGattachicon.gif034.JPGattachicon.gif038.JPGattachicon.gif037.JPG

Love the White with White stripes...really unique! Are you happy? Much difference from the stock GT500?

I have a White GT500 2014, and I am toying with SS it with Wide Body, Anti Hop, and Hole Shot options...I cant seem to find many White Wide Body's. Thanks for posting...and if you have any or more photos please PM me. Or anyone else with a White Wide Body for that matter.

Very nice looking car!! I like the white on white as well. Mine is white with Azure Blue stripe and getting close to being complete. Waiting on a hood then off to the stripe shop! Anxiously awaiting on the phone call from Ralph too. I met him when I dropped mine off and thought highly of him.

Archived