TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recorded Video Of The Live Unveil From Gardena, Ca

RichS

In case you missed it, we provided a live video broadcast from Ford's unveiling of the all new GT350 at 2pm PST on Nov 17, 2014. The venue was Carroll Shelby International and the Carroll Shelby Foundation in Gardena, CA.

Here is the link to the video

Rich Thanks for posting.

In case you missed it, we provided a live video broadcast from Ford's unveiling of the all new GT350 at 2pm PST on Nov 17, 2014. The venue was Carroll Shelby International and the Carroll Shelby Foundation in Gardena, CA.

Thanks. Next year at the Rolex Reunion in Monterey, there will be so many Shelby's at Laguna Seca. I can not wait.

Good to see you again today Rich.

Thanx for posting the video. Lots going on, so it was good to recap the day

Sorry the first 17 minutes are just a static shot and background noise. This is the live-recorded broadcast and I started it early just to make extra sure it would be working during the actual unveiling. I was recording this separately as well so once it's been through our post-production process we will upload the version *without* the first 17 minutes of boredom. :)

In the meantime just slide the bar to the 17:10 mark and start from there.

Archived