TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40 Th Badge

old man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI, my "T" shirt is no longer available. I made a trade.

Come on SA, make some more. There are Hertz fans that would buy them and they do not say HERTZ so there should be no issue related to the use of the HERTZ name.

+1 ... still looking for a shirt, and have a MPH magazine and other Shelby and GT-H stuff for trades.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 40th badges and the chrome baseplates on eBay. I just picked up a spare for mine. I don't know how many are available or where they came from although I did ask the seller that question. Pricy but now I can mount one without fear!

Ebay item 141515444805

Could a fellow GT-H fanatic in the US buy me one of these and ship it to me. I will pay for both the emblem and shipping. The reason I ask for this favor is that the seller does not accept any ebay purchases outside of the US and because my account is Canadian based, I can't get one.

If someone would consider this favor, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

QSS

Could a fellow GT-H fanatic in the US buy me one of these and ship it to me. I will pay for both the emblem and shipping. The reason I ask for this favor is that the seller does not accept any ebay purchases outside of the US and because my account is Canadian based, I can't get one.

Thanks.

QSS

PM me

Thanks.

QSS

Tried to PM you, will not accept PMs

Archived