TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas Ornament

interceptor

That ornament was obtained through Jenni at the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Here is her contact information:

Carroll Shelby Foundation

19021 South Figueroa Street

Gardena, CA 90248

Ph. 310-327-5072
Fax 310-538-0419

Jenni Shreeves – Executive Director. Jenni@cscf.org

Will SAI be doing a Christmas tree ornament this year like they did last year? If I recall last years was to be the first in a series.

The Christmas ornaments are from the Shelby Foundation and yes there is a 2014 ornament. The Shelby Heritage Center Gift Shop in Las Vegas and the Shelby Museum Gift Shop in Gardena currently have both the 2013 & 2014 ornaments.

If you need the ornament shipped I would suggest contacting the Gardena gift shop using the phone number in the above post form Chris.

Steve

I am reminded of the loongg wait last year and not getting it until well after Christmas. Hopefully that issue is resolved for you guys getting it now.

Doesn't look like the email blast went out today but the website is live..................

http://carrollshelbylegacycollection.bigcartel.com/product/2014-holiday-ornament

The Foundation also has the 2013 ornaments along with the new 2014 ornament.

Steve

Ordered my 2014 GT 350 50th anniversary ornament. Good cause, will look good on the tree with my 2013 ornament.

Ordered on the 15th and it came today (thanks CSF), just as we are starting to set up for the holidays as we are hosting for our families. In addition bought the first ornament 2013 last year

Are you saying you were able to purchase both of those this year or did you buy the 1st. Ed last year and added the 2nd Ed. just now?

I've actually kind'a regretted not buying the one last year thinking they were no longer available.

If you were able to buy both this time, do you have the ordering information handy?

Thanks in Advance,

Phill Pollard

Are you saying you were able to purchase both of those this year or did you buy the 1st. Ed last year and added the 2nd Ed. just now?

I've actually kind'a regretted not buying the one last year thinking they were no longer available.

If you were able to buy both this time, do you have the ordering information handy?

Thanks in Advance,

Phill Pollard

Bought 1st addition last year. That said, yes you can buy both See link & go to products: http://carrollshelbylegacycollection.bigcartel.com/product/2014-holiday-ornament