TEAM SHELBY FORUM

T S - P C R Holiday Charity Cruise / S. F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-6-14

SVT NAJA

Jim, I will miss the run but I will be mailing the Lucile Packard Foundation donation form with a donation on behalf of myself & Team Shelby PCR. Have a great run!

Harald,

That's the spirit! I've posted you to the roster above as an honorary cruiser. We'll post up some :camera: following the event.

Hopefully, next year you and Glenda will be able to join us as you start that next leg of life's journey. Here's to you Chief for a career helping all of us! :salute:

Best,

Jim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD,

Welcome aboard. Plans for our stop at LPCH this year are coming together. I hope to post CSF details soon.

Jim

Debra is in, so amend lunch count to two please...

See you manana!

Hoping the roads dry out...

Debra is in, so amend lunch count to two please...

See you manana!

Hoping the roads dry out...

Done!

Looks like we might get lucky with the weather. Only a 7% chance of rain in Saratoga at the start of the cruise, 13% when we arrive in HMB and it's off the radar when we leave...

ScreenShot822_zpsa98ad9c6.jpg

ScreenShot823_zpsd09a56be.jpg

Jim,

I know it's late in the game, but I was suppose to work tomorrow and it got cancelled. WE missed the cruise last year but if the weather holds out we

would like to join you on the cruise this year. IT would be me and Nydia in one car and my son his wife and my grandson in the other. I know you have

reservations so if we make it we could at least join the cruise and we could eat elsewhere. Give me your thoughts.

Thanks,

Mark

JC has connections upstairs. As far as the weather goes, Jim has a perfect record. I for one will be driving a white Ford with Lemans stripes on it (don't know if it's going to be the one with blue Lemans stripes or the one with silver Lemans stripes) and will be there rain or shine for the kids. :shoppingcart_:

Jim,

I know it's late in the game, but I was suppose to work tomorrow and it got cancelled. WE missed the cruise last year but if the weather holds out we

would like to join you on the cruise this year. IT would be me and Nydia in one car and my son his wife and my grandson in the other. I know you have

reservations so if we make it we could at least join the cruise and we could eat elsewhere. Give me your thoughts.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Welcome aboard! Great to hear the 5 of you can join us tomorrow. I'm finalizing our HMBBC reservation head count in an hour - so don't worry. See you in Saratoga in the morning.

Best,

Jim

JC has connections upstairs. As far as the weather goes, Jim has a perfect record. I for one will be driving a white Ford with Lemans stripes on it (don't know if it's going to be the one with blue Lemans stripes or the one with silver Lemans stripes) and will be there rain or shine for the kids. :shoppingcart_:

KP,

One way or the other, the Blue Oval will be well represented tomorrow! See you in the morning.

Jim

Hey Jim,

As of right now I dont think Anna and I are going to make it, we are fighting the flu. If we feel better in the morning we may still try to go. Hate missing a fun day! Anna is a day ahead of me on recovery so hopefully we will feel up to it. In the outside chance we decide to go we will watch for you off of the 680/84

Hey Jim,

As of right now I dont think Anna and I are going to make it, we are fighting the flu. If we feel better in the morning we may still try to go. Hate missing a fun day! Anna is a day ahead of me on recovery so hopefully we will feel up to it. In the outside chance we decide to go we will watch for you off of the 680/84

Danny,

Take care of your health! Lots of TS-PCR events to enjoy in the future. If a night of good rest does the trick, maybe we'll see you in the morning near Sunol.

Jim

Jim,

I'm sorry I have to cancel. I waited as long as I could but it is still raining out here and Doppler show it all the over the Altamont. I have never driven the Boss in the rain and I sold the Shelby and picked up a 2015 on Thursday and it would kill me to take them out in this weather. I appreciate your had work on these event and I feel terrible. If I lived in the bay area it would be different. Again I'm very sorry, I will send a donation to LPF.

Have a great time,

Thanks Mark

Jim,

I'm sorry I have to cancel. I waited as long as I could but it is still raining out here and Doppler show it all the over the Altamont. I have never driven the Boss in the rain and I sold the Shelby and picked up a 2015 on Thursday and it would kill me to take them out in this weather. I appreciate your had work on these event and I feel terrible. If I lived in the bay area it would be different. Again I'm very sorry, I will send a donation to LPF.

Have a great time,

Thanks Mark

Mark,

No worries, we understand. Doppler looks like the valley is getting a good dose this morning - and we do need every drop. See you on the next one!

Jim

PS: Thanks for the LPCH donation!

Archived