TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any San Antonio 2007 Shelby GT500 owners out there?

Hi everyone,

I was interested to see if there are any San Antonio 07 Shelby GT500 owners out there? I just received my car last week soI was seeing who is out there on the network.

I live in Houston but am in SA alot as I have 2 sons who currently live there.

Congrats on your car, it will put a huge grin on your face for a long time :)

Hi everyone,

I was interested to see if there are any San Antonio 07 Shelby GT500 owners out there? I just received my car last week soI was seeing who is out there on the network.

I'm originally from SA, my car's in storage in Austin, a lawyer son in Laredo, and yours truly now living full-time in Los Cabos, Mexico. Just as soon as I can figure out what I will be having SAI do to my baby, I will ship the car to Los Cabos to its new home. I hope you enjoy your car as much as I have mine, when I have gotten to see and drive it that is! It should be a blast to drive your car around Loop 1604.

I'm originally from SA, my car's in storage in Austin, a lawyer son in Laredo, and yours truly now living full-time in Los Cabos, Mexico. Just as soon as I can figure out what I will be having SAI do to my baby, I will ship the car to Los Cabos to its new home. I hope you enjoy your car as much as I have mine, when I have gotten to see and drive it that is! It should be a blast to drive your car around Loop 1604.

I'm in Seguin p.m. me and will meet at Biff's .

I'm in Seguin p.m. me and will meet at Biff's .

Love too Fred but as I mentioned, I'm living in Los Cabos Mexico. I don't plan on seeing the car until after it has been shipped to SAI for the mods or straight to Cabo if I don't get a call soon to schedule. :waiting::waiting:

Oh, I have been smiling.

How do you like your car? Is it everything you dreamed?

I absolutely love it! I love my cobras but this car is number 1 :) Only have 700 miles on it, been gone. If you would like to check out the local scene in SA, go to www.unitedstangs.com Mostly military peeps but there is alot of military there in SA that get together for Hooter's, weekly show and shines etc.

Hi everyone,

CC here . . .

8500 SMiles. Pure stock and still amazed at how much fun this car is to drive.

Drive fast, drive safe . . .

:yahoo::yup: :burnout: :speedie:

Archived