TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got New Wheels And Just Want To Brag

takoarm

http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CS1GBLKINVO Got an extra 5% off just for asking as well.

It should look really good. The size of the rear tire will fill out the rear fender well quite well. Make sure to post some pic.

Now I have to wait a whole damn week to get them.

[/quote

Let us know how the rears fit. I have 20x10.5 Razors on the rear of my '07 with 295/35 Nitto Invo's and the fitment is perfect. Let us know how those 315's fit on your car.

BTW, I have 255/35's on the front as well with no rubbing issues. looks like you going with the 245's, I have the same size wheel.

I really liked the Razors but went with these because of possible fitment issues when I do the big brake conversion.

I did the big breaks too, no problem. I did lower my car, 1.25" in the rear and 1" in the front. It made a world of difference in looks and handling.

Are you going to lower the car? Post pictures when you can, should look cool black wheels and black stripes.

I did the big breaks too, no problem. I did lower my car, 1.25" in the rear and 1" in the front. It made a world of difference in looks and handling.

Are you going to lower the car? Post pictures when you can, should look cool black wheels and black stripes.

Yeah I plan on doing the suspension and brakes after tax season. Not sure which mod I'll so yet. Probably, something from the site or Super Snake configuration. Brakes will definately be the large Wilwoods.

So american Muscle tried to hustle me and send a 295 30 20 tire out good thing I read my confirmation email. I called them to let them know of the mistake and they did not want to fix it they just said thats the way they would send them. So needles to say I canceled my order with them. I called http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CS1GBLKINVO and replaced my order and they were 200$ cheaper. They have all of their speed shop employees at SEMA so the order won't ship til next week now. So looks like it will be 2 weeks or so before I get my tires and wheels.

I've got those exact wheels with 315's they will fit fine. You might want to consider bumpstop relocation brackets in the rear. They will free up some clearance if your have issues with rubbing on the inner rim when the car is unsprung (lifted) while you change the tires/wheels. The car looks way better with that wheel well filled up, and sick from the back view. Not to mention the traction. I need to go drive my car...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived