TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The ' Cobra Experience' Museum

Cali_KR

Not yet - they had a red (Epsman), white (Straight), and blue (Kevork) trio of Shelby Mustangs along with a dozen Cobras. Ron Tredway is a docent there and had his comp model GT350 on display plus his slalom series Cobra that he has had since 1969. I haven't seen Tred in years and to see him and his Cobra was worth the trip in it's self. The movie even had a commercial break during it's showing for Carroll Shelby chili ! Good times !!!!

My wife and I met a friend who lives in Martinez and he didn't know anything about the Cobra Experience. It ended up he went to school with the Serb family and introduced us to Drew who couldn't of been nicer. Drew spent time with us answering questions all about the Experience. The rest of the staff were also great taking time to talk to everyone. Kevin and Jared it was also nice meeting you and we will see you at future Shelby gatherings. Amazing museum...

• 5 months later...

Hi All!

If you haven't heard yet, the Cobra Experience is having a Car Show - Cobra Day at the Cobra Experience - on June 6th, 2015 from 2-6. I know all of you guys with new cars will be mad at us, but we have decided to have our first show with the cars that the museum focuses on - 65-70 era cars. Sorry, but we will get a show for all of you too, 1 and at time! :)

The website is www.cobraday.org. We would love to have you join us with a car, or just for the afternoon! We will have beverages, snacks, ice cream, and beer, along with LOTS of horsepower!

Hope to see you there! P.S. The museum will be open too!

Hi All!

If you haven't heard yet, the Cobra Experience is having a Car Show - Cobra Day at the Cobra Experience - on June 6th, 2015 from 2-6. I know all of you guys with new cars will be mad at us, but we have decided to have our first show with the cars that the museum focuses on - 65-70 era cars. Sorry, but we will get a show for all of you too, 1 and at time! :)

The website is www.cobraday.org. We would love to have you join us with a car, or just for the afternoon! We will have beverages, snacks, ice cream, and beer, along with LOTS of horsepower!

Emily,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to Team Shelby - Pacific Coast Region!

We're looking forward to attending the Cobra Experience Cobra Day Car Show on June 6th!

Best,

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All!

Fantastic day all around.

The Serb family are great hosts.

For those that have never been, you need to check out the museum (and become members).

Looking forward to the NorCal SAAC annual picnic there next month.

Motor on,

Tom

Drew is a great asset to the Cobra community. He purchased the "Finish Line" Cobra parts business. The original owner passed away and his wife ran it for a while but it seemed like it got a little overwhelming. Drew bought the business and stock for "the go to place" for Cobra parts. I bought some things for my Cobra from V1.0 and if I still had my Cobra would support V2.0.

He is also producing some of the new CSX3xxx "continuation" Cobras being built through Denbeste.

Archived