TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebony and Satin silver coupe ordered today,finally!

Hi there,

well after 1 1/2 years of contemplation, I made a deal Fri for an 08 coupe and finalizing the options today. :banana piano:

Time to renovate the garage as it won't be here till October at the eariest.

I am getting the full load with black and crimson interior plus the new 08 options of ambient light and HIDs .

There is just one problem :rant: , the dealer recommends not to order the shaker 1000 which I wanted because it might become a discoed option soon and might delay or ruin my build,,,,has anyone heard of this?

My only other option for a full load car is to go with Nav which I might have to do then.

How does the shaker 500 sound? We have the 1000 in the 06 gt and it id excellent.

I will post when the final bill of sale is set.

In the mean time I will post some of the gt pics withe the Arreli 20's....sweet, my wife's car.

Mike

Hi there,

well after 1 1/2 years of contemplation, I made a deal Fri for an 08 coupe and finalizing the options today. :banana piano:

I am getting the full load with black and crimson interior plus the new 08 options of ambient light and HIDs .

There is just one problem :rant: , the dealer recommends not to order the shaker 1000 which I wanted because it might become a discoed option soon and might delay or ruin my build,,,,has anyone heard of this?

My only other option for a full load car is to go with Nav which I might have to do then.

How does the shaker 500 sound? We have the 1000 in the 06 gt and it id excellent.

In the mean time I will post some of the gt pics withe the Arreli 20's....sweet, my wife's car.

Mike

I have an 07 Shelby/Ebony cc w/ Tungsten Stripes and I have the Shaker 1000 in the car. The nice thing is that you can turn the Shaker on or off. When you turn it off, it turns off the subs, and bam, you have an instant shaker 500. In my opinion get the Shaker 1000. Hope this gives you some clarification.

Thanks Shelby1

I thought if you turn off the subs, the front door subs go off as well I should check it out on our 06.

The problem is if I can't get the option , will it be missed too much and how about resale value?

If I get the Nav ,I still wont have anymor than a shaker 500 but at least it will be full load because for what reason I do not know , but Nav and shaker 1000 are not available together,,, why is that?

Hi there,

Mike

Good luck with the car

I havn't heard anything about the Shaker 1000, I would go with what you want.

Pix would be great

Hi there,

Mike

I have the Shaker 500 in my Alloy vert and it is just fine! The 1000 adds 70 pounds of weight! and takes up some of the trunk space.

Archived