TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale: Brand New 1966 Shelby Gt350H Lane Exact Details!!

Hey Guys,

A while back I purchased a huge collection of stuff and part of it was about 100 of these model cars in different colors and varieties. In the lot of 100 about 60 or so were these black and gold hertz cars. When they came to me each was still in its original individual box and those boxes were in their original shipping boxes to the retailer (a picture of this box is seen below). Because of that, these are brand new models which have never been opened. Some of the boxes might have some very minor wear from their journeys in the retailer shipping box, but most model boxes are extremely nice as are the cars inside, again, seeing as they have never been opened.

I have been listing these on eBay pretty routinely to try and clear them out but I still have around 25 of the suckers left..they have sold for over $100 on ebay many times but at this point I would really just like to get them moving so they dont take up so much room!

DSCN1471_zps75bb8fb4.jpg

DSCN16751_zps34db378b.jpg

Price: $85, SHIPPING INCLUDED (shipping priority on these usually runs around $10-11 because I pack them very well and pad them in a box to ensure that the original model box is not damaged) With the amount that shipping costs you are basically buying the model for $75 and they retailed brand new for $95. They are no longer produced as Lane went out of business some time ago.

I accept check or personal paypal payment so there are no fees on my end. Please email me at vestes85 at gmail dot com if you would like one!

Best regards,
Vern

Now comes the dilemma. Do I leave it in the original box (it seems the market says it's only worth $100) or take it out and display it?

My wife says we could get a Mustang of this era. I told her she might want to rethink that. They look cool but I remind her they aren't so easy to drive as a modern car. So we'll put the model where she can look at it.

Now comes the dilemma. Do I leave it in the original box (it seems the market says it's only worth $100) or take it out and display it?

My wife says we could get a Mustang of this era. I told her she might want to rethink that. They look cool but I remind her they aren't so easy to drive as a modern car. So we'll put the model where she can look at it.

Buy two, put one away and display the other...

There, solved you problem :) you can thank me later!

Vern

BIG THANKS to Vern for offering this GREAT deal on these. I've had one in my collection since they came out and didn't realize that I had the "error" version. Mine is striped as a GT350, not GT350H. So this was a great opportunity to get the correct one.

Take care all and have a great day.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...