TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Last Post

Alcan KobRa

I'll be banned by the time you read this.

This forum is a joke and it's censorship is equally a joke.

It's okay to have a thread with half naked girls with their asses hanging out, but try and have a spirited conversation and your thread gets "cleaned up"?

What a fuc#$&g shame.

OK mod, come clean this one up too.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AK and other Team Shelby members,

If you ever have any concerns regarding Team Shelby please feel free to reach out to Shelby American. You are more than welcome to reach out to Gary Patterson, Tracey Smith or even myself to voice any and all concerns you may have.

It is our goal here at Shelby American for every Team Shelby participant to have an enjoyable time.

Steve

...It's okay to have a thread with half naked girls with their asses hanging out...

That's something positive, as we guys see it. You're just not allowed to say anything negative.

If you happen to see a girl with an ugly ass, you need to keep it to yourself. ;)

If you get banned you can clear your cache, get a new IP address, and create a new account. None of which are difficult to do.

Yep. It is impossible for the Mod/s to keep someone out. As a owner of a couple of lists myself, I've seen all of the 'tricks' so I know 'em all.

We (on TS) have a power tripping moderator right now so if ya don't want to lose your current account, you have to stay quiet or fear the ban. He's afraid the negative comments will soil his precious affair with Shelby.

Phill

This is interesting......only one dues paying member in this thread!

Look, if you are not happy here, leave. If you would like little help leaving, let me know.

We do not censor personal opinion, we will censor personal attacks and foul language.

Get it?

As a former moderator on other forums: My 2 cents (as if anyone cared :kookie: )

Don't get caught up in the :twister: . Instead of posting this is a last post, just don't post anymore. Announcing it is simply trying to get attention. Better to quietly slip away and go hang out where you would like to be. :sneaking:

This is interesting......only one dues paying member in this thread!

Make that two

I have noticed the general attitude is pretty hostile on TS lately.

I love this site but have chosen not to post much lately for fear of the backlash of not agreeing with the general population

That pretty much describes a picture of me and my daughter....... :waiting:

My problem is, that I could look at a thousand ladies' asses, and never see one that's ugly. They're all good, some just better... :thumbsup:

Uh.... ummmm..... I was referring to me as the "ugly ass"....... :hysterical:

I'll be banned by the time you read this.

This forum is a joke and it's censorship is equally a joke.

It's okay to have a thread with half naked girls with their asses hanging out, but try and have a spirited conversation and your thread gets "cleaned up"?

What a fuc#$&g shame.

OK mod, come clean this one up too.

AK - I have an idea.................change your user name to AC..............you will slip right under the radar..........

R

As a former moderator on other forums: My 2 cents (as if anyone cared :kookie: )

Don't get caught up in the :twister: . Instead of posting this is a last post, just don't post anymore. Announcing it is simply trying to get attention. Better to quietly slip away and go hang out where you would like to be. :sneaking:

Ha, ha, ha.

Hell yes! I need more attention! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We (on TS) have a power tripping moderator right now so if ya don't want to lose your current account, you have to stay quiet or fear the ban. He's afraid the negative comments will soil his precious affair with Shelby.

Phill

Phill, you are a regular offender for personal comments, it has nothing to do with the moderator. You're the one that needs to change, not the moderators.

Gosh! I thought there were only adults on this forum and adults should not let their feelings get hurt by simple words. I think most of us have been around a garage or two and learned to deal with some trash talk. no different here. let's let boys be boys and have some fun. What ya say?

Phill, you are a regular offender for personal comments, it has nothing to do with the moderator. You're the one that needs to change, not the moderators.

Yes, thank you for recognizing that. It is because I say what I think and I don't suck up to the people at SA or their fanboys.

Or the power tripping mod.

Phill

Offended.jpg

LOL

Be careful. Less than that has been called a personal attack.

But it appears it's okay for one to get personal but not for a couple of others.

Can you say "hypocrisy"? Yes, I knew you could.

Phill

You obviously didn't see Guard Dog Mcgurk's attack on Gator when Gator quoted Shelby American WITH NOTHING PERSONAL IN HIS QUOTE.

Goose/Gander

Phill

Are you referring to me Phill ? . JMO

No, wasn't referring to you at all and in fact I have never thought poorly of you and have always had a ton of respect for you...until this rant.

Swear words? I don't see any in either of the two comments you quoted of mine. If swearing indicates immaturity to you, I suggest you take a look around and listen to who or what age group swears and which does not.

I write like I speak. And I swear. A lot.

Don't like it? The answer is real simple. Scroll past my posts or comments.

Phill

Heavy handed moderating often results in achieving the opposite of what was originally intended. Unless blatant, the better choice is to let a man be judged by the words he chooses to use as opposed to the watered down version that may be chosen for him.

Archived