TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1989 Dodge Dakota Shelby For Sale.

Albert Whitmore

post-36249-0-19301200-1414685307_thumb.jpgI am selling my 1989 Dodge Dakota Shelby truck.#630. I am the 2nd owner and I purchased in 1990. Needs TLC and I am no longer able to maintain it. Red with black and silver Shelby detailing. I am hoping to sell to someone who appreciates the Shelby.[/size]
Mileage 116,626. Standard cab. 318 Engine, 175 Horse, V8, 2 WD, 411 Rear, Automatic Trans. Bed Rug Liner. Asking $3,000,00. Call AW at 201-636-4018, or leave message and I will return call.[/size]

• 9 months later...

Mr. Whitmore.

We recently purchased this truck #630 from a gentleman in New York. It's great little truck we hope to enjoy for a long time was wondering if you could provide us with any details about the truck would like to talk to you about it. Please let me know if it would be ok to call you. If you want to email me tammy61371@aol.com.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Going to lock this thread. The OP has not logged into TS in over 2.5 years and is not replying to reply postings from others.

The OP has listed his phone number and his email address is shown when you click on his user id. Please reach out to him via those avenues.

To the OP, if you still have the truck for sale and want this thread reopened, please reach out to me.

Stevent@shelby.com

Thank you

Archived