TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner From Aurora Co

Dismantle

Happy to join the forum. I just picked up my Shelby this weekend.

Amazed at how beautiful she is sitting in the garage. I just love getting in her and going for a ride.

Just wanted to say hi!

Hey, welcome aboard.

I'm down in The Springs as are a couple of other guys. Most of us attend the Fun Ford Weekend (FFW) at Bandimere up in Denver mid-summer so plan for that if you want to meet a few of us.

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs

1966 (White w/blue stripes) ERA #446 Cobra 427 S/C Roadster

2010 (Kona Blue w/white stripes) GT500 coupe

2012 (Race Red) F-150 Raptor SCREW

Also check out the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club. Group that tries to meet monthly to hang out and do quite a few events and things. Usually meet in the South Denver/Parker area, but do move around.

Also, check out the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round up held every Father's Day weekend in June. We had over 80 late model Shelby's at that 500+ Mustang show this year. 2015 will be very exciting also as we have made arrangements with Bandimere Speedway and Fun Ford Weekend to have the FFW event the previous weekend on June 14th at Bandimere Speedway. This event will now have a class of drag racing just for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up. We will then be presenting those awards in Steamboat Springs during the RMMR.

i'll be in the area shortly... was supposed to be moved this month then they delayed it so now looks like December. Great, I will enjoy moving during winter :swear:

Thanks for all the kind comments I look forward to meeting some of the Team Shelby members out there.

Gotoatz - Pictures below, its a 2010 I am the third owner it had 7200 miles on it when I picked it up. I have replaced the air filter with a drop in K&N and the factory muffler was replaced with Pypes Pype-Bomb Axle Back Exhaust.

My next purchase for her will be a clear bra, the Shelby GT500 Engine Cap Set, Billet w/ Stripes, Blue to dress her engine up a bit.

2010KonaBlueGT, twobjshelbys, JeffJ, & Doug_GT500 it would be good to meet a few other local folks and hang out, between the great beer we have here in Colorado I'm sure we can stir up a little bit of fun.

Deeper, I didn't check this till today been busy with work maybe next time your through I can meet you and throw some darts.

39Mustang, when you get to town maybe we can meet up at one of these Colorado events the local members mentioned.

SVT NAJA, NMAv, MY500SS, 1 alibi 2, and springer thanks for the welcome.

Pictures below:

Shelby (Rear)

Shelby Engine

Shelby Dealership

Shelby Side

Archived