TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will An Ipod Work In My 08 ?

cormy

I never used the port but I guess I should learn how..... first I need to purchase an IPOD and learn how to use that! :hysterical: Gawd I'm old.....

What u talkin about - you ain't old!!!

Oh....and iPod (Pad, Phone, etc.) will all work.

Us old timers have had to get used to not having to adjust carburetors, change oil and distributor points twice a year and buy new tires every 3000 miles. Now the radios have more than a volume and a tuning knob. So we have deal with all this techno-stuff. There is something weird about having to program your car before you drive it!

Doug do you mean plug into the car? The 3.5mm jack socket is at the bottom of the console. Open the lid and it's at the bottom to the right of the power socket.

Fried of mine with a 2008 Z06 was most upset my Shelby has an "aux in" and his car doesn't. Those Z's must be trying to save too much weight which we don't really care about!

Malc

Doug do you mean plug into the car? The 3.5mm jack socket is at the bottom of the console. Open the lid and it's at the bottom to the right of the power socket.

Fried of mine with a 2008 Z06 was most upset my Shelby has an "aux in" and his car doesn't. Those Z's must be trying to save too much weight which we don't really care about!

Malc

That was me being funny.... I know where the jack is, my problem is I have nothing to plug into it..... I'm technologically inept! I still haven't played a CD in the car and I've had it 7 years :hysterical:

I used to pride myself on how quickly I could remove and replace a twin shaft radio from my various old cars.......it took me all day and a whole tube of BenGay to install an iPod interface (so you can control the ipod with the radio buttons). Never again! For some strange reason laying on my back in the floorboard with my head stuck up behind the dash just doesn't hold the appeal it used to! My wife says, "Couldn't ya have just plugged it in?" NO! I wanted control! ....and maybe to see if I could still install stuff without setting off the air bag.....

Archived