TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Information -Team Shelby Bash March 5Th Thru March 8Th 2015

MMcGuirk

Not sure if we can make it this year, we are expexting our first grandchild this April. So if any one from the central valley area is trailering their car or driving a truck and can transport a part to the Bash please contact silversurfer or myself.

Thank you

Jim,

Thank you! I did try calling from the track on Saturday and even went by Mandalay Bay to see if you checked in. It was a crazy trip back to FL after the bash. I will be driving my trailer out for the Bash in March so I hope we can find someone to grab it. If not, I can always get another if I ever take the CF one off. by the way, congrats on being a Grandpa! It was good meeting you and hopefully our paths will cross eventually and if someone is coming to the Bash in March from Jim's area, I shall make it worth the while. I am driving from FL as well so what area of the Central Valley do you live near?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, we will be blessed with a granddaugther.

Thats funny we went to the south point after we checked out and hung out for awhile, then had, I think it was called the Robin Burger with a shake, Not bad I'd go there again. Anyway, there is always someone trailering from some where, I haven't held on to your spliter this long to just just to call it quits.

Someone from the NorCa area who is trailer will you please speak up so I can return this man his part. I live in Oakdale which is next to Modesto we can meet up so I can transfer the part.

Thanks, we will be blessed with a granddaugther.

Thats funny we went to the south point after we checked out and hung out for awhile, then had, I think it was called the Robin Burger with a shake, Not bad I'd go there again. Anyway, there is always someone trailering from some where, I haven't held on to your spliter this long to just just to call it quits.

Someone from the NorCa area who is trailer will you please speak up so I can return this man his part. I live in Oakdale which is next to Modesto we can meet up so I can transfer the part.

Jim

If I tow this year, I will take it to Hans.

Michael

Jim

If I tow this year, I will take it to Hans.

Michael

10-4 Thxs

Previous Bash events the car show was the last event on the morning of the last day and did not compete with any track time. The Poker Run would be the first half of the day so some folks tracked and some did the poker run. I do not recall if a person could track the second half of the day because of driver meetings etc. The poker run in some past events ended at the respective track. maybe someone could chime in.

That said, once the detailed itinerary comes out I think it will be clearly spelled out. Looks like speakers are also being scheduled for this special Bash.

Previous Bash events the car show was the last event on the morning of the last day and did not compete with any track time. The Poker Run would be the first half of the day so some folks tracked and some did the poker run. I do not recall if a person could track the second half of the day because of driver meetings etc. The poker run in some past events ended at the respective track. maybe someone could chime in.

That said, once the detailed itinerary comes out I think it will be clearly spelled out. Looks like speakers are also being scheduled for this special

We will accommodate those who want to start with the Poker Run and track in the afternoon. The Poker Run culminates at the track.

Car show participants who track will leave and return from the show field for their respective sessions. The car show is at the track.

We will accommodate those who want to start with the Poker Run and track in the afternoon. The Poker Run culminates at the track.

Car show participants who track will leave and return from the show field for their respective sessions. The car show is at the track.

There you go Green Mojavi :)

Booked and ready, can we expect a detailed Itinerary for the Bash events ? Thanks..

For right now this is what we have. A survival guide will be given out at check-in with exact details.

Thursday March 5th, 2015

• Shelby Snake Pitt Party - Gardena, CA
  • Tour of the cars
  • Memorabilia Displays
  • Merchandise Sales
  • Beer & Wine
  • Charity Tie-In (Museum & CSF)

Friday March 6th, 2015

• Shelby Run (Gardena, CA to Las Vegas, NV) - Lunch stop in Barstow, CA
  • World Championship Party - Shelby Heritage Center (6:30PM - 9PM)
  • World Championship Presentation (Video/Photographs) Panel hosted by Randy Richardson (LASAAC President).
  • Guests of Honor include Bob Dondurant, Allen Grant, John Morton, Peter Brock and many others.
  • Display of historic cars.

Saturday March 7th, 2015

• Poker Run
  • Banquet/Presentation

Sunday March 8th, 2015

• Shelby Car Show/Awards Presentation

For right now this is what we have. A survival guide will be given out at check-in with exact details.

Thursday March 5th, 2015

• Tour of the cars
  • Memorabilia Displays
  • Merchandise Sales
  • Beer & Wine

Friday March 6th, 2015

• World Championship Presentation (Video/Photographs) Panel hosted by Randy Richardson (LASAAC President).
  • Guests of Honor include Bob Dondurant, Allen Grant, John Morton, Peter Brock and many others.

Saturday March 7th, 2015

• Poker Run
  • Banquet/Presentation

Sunday March 8th, 2015

Could you guy "post" the survivor's guide on this topic prior to check in? There's a wealth of information in the guide I would like to have "before" leaving for Vegas......just sayin, much appreciated.

Thursday March 5th, 2015

• Tour of the cars
  • Memorabilia Displays
  • Merchandise Sales
  • Beer & Wine

Friday March 6th, 2015

Saturday March 7th, 2015

• Poker Run
  • Banquet/Presentation

Sunday March 8th, 2015

Could you guy "post" the survivor's guide on this topic prior to check in? There's a wealth of information in the guide I would like to have "before" leaving for Vegas......just sayin, much appreciated.

Do you have a question on this?

This is an outline of our planning working notes. I did nor realize it had been posted.

I am working on the guide and we will release it in soft copy as soon as possible.

I was fortunate to attend the 2012&2013 Shelby Bash and in both occasions, the "survival guide" was posted on TS for the benefit of those attending (can't have to much info). In aech case important info was passed on, like where is lunch being held in Barstow/ at what time............route maps....what time is check in at Mandelay Bay? or si it at SAI at LV/ Is parking secure, is parking inside or outside? etc....etc...

I was fortunate to attend the 2012&2013 Shelby Bash and in both occasions, the "survival guide" was posted on TS for the benefit of those attending (can't have to much info). In aech case important info was passed on, like where is lunch being held in Barstow/ at what time............route maps....what time is check in at Mandelay Bay? or si it at SAI at LV/ Is parking secure, is parking inside or outside? etc....etc...

There will be a Survival Guide, at 6 weeks out, it's still a little premature while final details are still be dialed in...

"This is an outline of our planning working notes. I did nor realize it had been posted.

I am working on the guide and we will release it in soft copy as soon as possible."

• 2 weeks later...

Kali.... are we 6 weeks out yet? :hide:

Look, have patience. The guide will be published when the details have been finalized and well in advance of the event. You have seen the outline and the dates.

Tom did not mean to infer that it would be ready 6 weeks before the event, he meant we have plenty of time.

It will not be publicly disclosed, it will be sent to registered participants.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious guys, how's this Guide being sent ? E-Mail ? UPS ? Camel? Slow boat ?................. :tumbleweed:

It will be emailed two weeks prior to the Bash. I thought we had closed this request out?

Archived