TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S. F. Giants & K. C. Royals - 2014 World Series

Game 1 was great if you're a Giants fan, but I'm hoping the Royals just have a case of World Series butterflies.

San Francisco dominated the mound and the plate with Bumgarner and Pence. Looking forward to Game 2 tomorrow...

GO GIANTS!!!

Game Scores (SF - KC):

1. 7 - 1
  2. 2 - 7
  3. 2 - 3
  4. 11 - 4
  5. 5 - 0
  6. 0 - 10
  7. 3 - 2

Total 30 - 27

Glad to see someone noticed the series! It's been 29 years since we were in the post season, glad to be back! The Giants have had their turn, now it is the Royal's turn.

Go Royals!

I saw a Royals game this year. Great venue, freindly fans even with the fact the team they were playing against won. Go Royals!

Competitive game tonight and the Royals looked great! I think we have the makings of a great horse race with these 2 wild card contenders now drawing even. Off to game 3 on Friday!

GO GIANTS!!!

As we found in Game 3 on Friday, the Royals are a formidable ball club with a great pitching squad who shut down SF 3 to 2 at AT&T.

Tonight in Game 4, after an initial 4-1 deficit, momentum swung back to the Giants with an 11 to 4 win. Everyone on the SF bench was able to get a base hit, including Petit - whose pitching shut down the Royals.

Game 5 tomorrow shapes up to be pivotal for the Giants before they leave for KC. The competition from both of these teams is what the World Series is all about!

No question, MadBum rocked AT&T tonight with an epic pitching effort that led to a 5 - zip shutout of the Royals. The Giants bench once again scored on a series of base hits, although Perez came inches from a homer.

Stay tuned for both clubs to provide a great World Series Game 6 performance when they return to Kansas City on Tuesday! I don't think it gets any better than this...

GO GIANTS!!!

The Royals schooled the Giants tonight. KC is to be congratulated for a great game 6. They dominated from start to finish!

This World Series is in the best tradition of Major League Baseball. It doesn't get any better than this. Game 7 stands to be an epic showdown.

GO GIANTS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

MADBUM, SUPERMAN OF PITCHERS and WORLD SERIES MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!!

I also want to congratulate the Kansas City Royals! They were an honorable and worthy opponent! A first class ball club!

EDIT: and WORLD SERIES MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

MADBUM, SUPERMAN OF PITCHERS and WORLD SERIES MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!!

I also want to congratulate the Kansas City Royals! They were an honorably and worthy opponent! A first class ball club!

EDIT: and WORLD SERIES MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!!

Well stated. A great Series for sure. One for the history books.

Oh so close! Congrats to the Giants. We are all very proud of our Royals here in Kansas City! Although this team missed the championship by one game, they are in the history books for going 7-0 in their fist 7 games of the post season. Already looking forward to next year!

Archived