TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale: 23 Great Original And Signed Lit/memorabilia 10/20/14 No Reserveeeee!!

New auctions listed this week fellas! As always, .99 start, NO RESERVEEEEEEE!!!!! Thanks to all the forum members who have bid or purchased so far. You guys are the greatest and I hope that you are all pleased with the items!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=vernonestes&_sop=10

Best regards,
Vern

The seller Vern is pretty good. I have had him send me a couple of things up here in Alberta. If there was something you were interested in just contact him. I think he will work something out.

QSS

Will do and thank you.

Indicated MAY not ship to Canada. Can't use USPS? :shrug:

My apologies, I just saw this response to the thread. Big thanks to QuickSilver for responding for me, he is certainly a valued customer and I appreciate the kind words.

May I ask, where does it state that I "may not ship to Canada"? There have been a few large items which I have not been able to get a real good estimate on international shipping costs on before and on a few of those i have sold them as domestic items only, however, those are very rare occasions. I send 10-20 items a month to Canada/Australia/UK etc etc so I am more than happy to ship internationally, it is a big part of my business. Also, i mainly use USPS except on very large shipments when I usually go with UPS.

Again, my apologies for taking this long to respond but hopefully the above post clears things up. Please do reach out if you have any questions. I never ended up receiving a PM from you so I hope everything is cleared up.

Best regards,

Vern

Also, I have another thread for it but see the new auctions this week below!

Another week, another set of eBay items fellas!
Some great items listed this week including a rare "H Delete" Lane GT350 H model along with signed models ! Also plenty of original literature and memorabilia as well!
Best regards,
Vern

My apologies, I just saw this response to the thread. Big thanks to QuickSilver for responding for me, he is certainly a valued customer and I appreciate the kind words.

May I ask, where does it state that I "may not ship to Canada"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INCREDIBLE-BRAND-NEW-Lane-MODEL-1966-Shelby-GT350H-BLACK-GOLD-VERY-RARE-/131328853471?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1e93cf45df

right under shipping

Shipping:
May not ship to Canada - Read item description or contact seller for shipping options. | See details
Item location:
Leawood, Kansas, United States
Ships to:
United States
Delivery:
Varies
Payments:

logoPayPal_51x14.png | See payment details

Yes no PM was sent as something came up.

Thank for the reply none the less.