TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Shelby American Forged Wheel - Coming October 27, 2014!

CaitlinC

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why start a new topic in a topic called "The New Shelby Forged Wheel"? That seems like a pretty solid topic title talking about one specific item? Sorry I agree with Tony. Starting a new topic in one which has a specific title as this one just makes no sense at all.

Why start a new topic in a topic called "The New Shelby Forged Wheel"? That seems like a pretty solid topic title talking about one specific item? Sorry I agree with Tony. Starting a new topic in one which has a specific title as this one just makes no sense at all.

+1000

It was a solid topic before it turned sour, silly, pointless, off track and lacked civility. Now it should make sense

Let's change the subject now. The new Shelby "Cobra" is coming soon! Sure to be a worldbeater. We're on the brink of new and exciting times. There. We now have a new direction and focus.

Nice try! you're not going to chum a hostile response out of me. And by the, I wasn't referring to the 11/17 announcement. That's old news. I was talking about the January 2015 announcement coming from SAI.

I just want everybody to have fun !

There's already several other threads on this subject. Why start a new one. The wheel thread went south some time ago. See it's working. We're already on a new subject.

It was a solid topic before it turned sour, silly, pointless, off track and lacked civility. Now it should make sense

This is getting stupid..........if you want to talk about something else, start a new thread because all you are doing is making CMC look bad.

Nice try! you're not going to chum a hostile response out of me. And by the, I wasn't referring to the 11/17 announcement. That's old news. I was talking about the January 2015 announcement coming from SAI.

Well if SAI was going to announce a Cobra in January, I'm sure they would be real thrilled that you're basically announcing it now. Or have been mentioning Cobra for awhile now. What happens if they don't announce a car called Cobra? That sure would look bad on you as you seem VERY confident telling everyone a Cobra is coming. But whatever car they announce, I'm sure it will be sweet!

Well if SAI was going to announce a Cobra in January, I'm sure they would be real thrilled that you're basically announcing it now. Or have been mentioning Cobra for awhile now. What happens if they don't announce a car called Cobra? That sure would look bad on you as you seem VERY confident telling everyone a Cobra is coming. But whatever car they announce, I'm sure it will be sweet!

Whether Cobra is the actual name on the car or not is insignificant The "Cobra" moniker merely symbolizes the spirit, heritage and tradition of all Shelby American cars produced over the last 50 years.

Archived