TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wanted: Original Shelby American/cobra/gt40 Memorabilia, Literature, Manuals

vernonestes

Hey Guys,

I didn't see a "wanted" section in the forum so figured this was the best section for this appeal !

I haven't put up one of these wanted ads in a good while so I just wanted to drop a note on the forum that I am always looking to purchase ORIGINAL Shelby American related items from the most common items to the rarest items and absolutely everything in between. I buy single $10 postcards, super rare $10,000 items, or collections in any price range. I also am always on the lookout for original owners manuals from all years, specifically 1965-68, 289 Cobra, and 427 Cobra manuals. Posters, keychains, clothing, decals, doodads, Cobra accelerometers, Pit Stop deodorant etc etc etc, the list goes on and on and on!

Generally I focus in Carroll Shelby related items from the 50s-60s, but I am also open to considering the purchase of more contemporary signed items from team members.

I have bought and sold many thousands of items in the past 10 years and have purchased, probably, 100s of items from forum members. I negotiate fair, NO BS deals, and I pay you quickly in any fashion which you wish to be paid.

If you have anything which you might consider converting to dead presidents, please drop me a PM on this forum or emailing me at vestes85 (@) gmail ( . ) com

Best regards,
Vern